Quik

My new car is far from slower than my LS1, and your right, I didn’t drive it(ls1) like I wanted to break it. I’ll drive my cobra like a old woman and still walk you.

:finger2: for call’n me a lame driver.

This ones just for you quik.

:kekegay:

wtf was edited out, this is efighting, let shit be said

kids just have no clue

Have no clue about what? Inform me of what you know that I dont. I know that you claim that I have typical cobra mods, typical IRS and Im a typical lame driver.

As my car sits now without any of the shit I have planned, I’ll walk you.

So fill me in.

blah blah blah blah
1 efighting is gay
2 roll racing is gay
3 you can have your shot just like everyone else

little boy gets a snake little boy thinks hes god

Can you show me where I ran my mouth about my car? Besides the fact that Im calling you out now because you’ve now shown me why people hate on you. I never claimed my car to be shit, I haven’t even been to the track with it yet.

Chalk up a loss to a “little boy” then. Im down to meet up and run, or isn’t your truck running?

It wasn’t anything ot worry about…

last time i checked truck is running, and i accept the challenge. hate all you want or do what you wish

line it up and shut up

both of you

how about you line up or shut up

might as well lock this thread since efights is gay

your in everyone

he said take my name out fuckhead,so i did!:tool:

:rofl: :rofl: :owned:

then let it be said

tool?? wtf, i didnt see what was said, soo i said lets see it, man yall need to chill the fuck out, you guys get ur panties all up in bunches if somebody wants to race, or calls somebody out, wtf…this is a car board right???

ur panties are in the bunch cause u didnt see what was said!!!:blah: :finger: :booty: :fart:

and you want to pick em out for me too :bj:

sure