Hi everyone

I just joined the site seeing how most of my friends are on it, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I got the car stored for the winter and was wondering if anyone wanted to do some friendly racing when I take it out?

in your profile:

Try.

Yeah, give it a shot

:sigh: me thinks highschooler?

yeah. i’m guessing both this kid and his car are shit.

This is posted in the wrong section unless you start telling us a lot about your car.

sounds like he could potentially be overweight as well and have trouble breathing

but yes. post up what you have done

Woa, all the hostility, thanks for the friendly welcome. I enjoy cruising, so I figured Id throw a friendly invite to anyone interested in racing. I know there are lots of ppl who like doing so, and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to. Chill out, Im not calling anyone out, Im just asking if anyone wanted to do some racing for the f*&k of it, jeesh.

BTW, Im not a f*&king highschooler, and I DONT LIKE listing my mods because it drives ppl like u nuts. U wanna see what mods I got? Come race and I will let u know.

welcome! enjoy your stay. the only mods that drive us (as a forum) nuts are big wings and fart cans. we like everything else you can do though that makes a car look custom, painted interior, cold air intakes, scoops, vinyl, rimmmmzz you get the idea.

lol.

btw which car in newmens sig did you plan to compete with?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I don’t know why, but I find this shit so funny…

welcome :wave:

if ur to afraid to list ur mods i call BS on any mods at all

Here we go…

Another one…

I’ll race you.

1990 Honda Civic DX. JDM Si Type R flat back. Iceman intake, NOS seat covers AND floor mats, OBX muffler, graffffficks, Borbets, roof, door, hood and window scoops, Erubini wing, Scorcher tires, mad phfat beats, and of course…totally illegal tints.

When you want to line up?

wellllcome!

you wanted drama, you have it sir.

Perfect time for it, roads are gonna be shitty for at least another month.

x…

Damn, I hope not.

lol. are you laughing at me or with me?

goodness. looks to be an entertaining day on nyspeed.

welcome!