strtrace

where do i start here… how am i hung up on the past… im the one talking about RIGHT NOW. dont give a fuck about the past.
secondly, you brag more about other peoples cars than anyone ive ever met. (ill let you sit and think about that one)
thirdly, yes i had a “defect” in my car after several thousand miles of beating and abuse as well… what is different here? NOTHING. it just so happens your car fail wasnt as catastrophic… nothing you could do to prevent it, going to cost alot of money to repair… etc… right. yeah thats what i thought.
im not crying poverty at all. i dont whine or bitch or complain about what i have or where im at.
as far as the services i enlisted in the navy out of highschool. since i had 5 years of french they wanted to make me an interpreter… i said no and my recruiter told me that thats where they were putting me. i did not want that so i didnt sign on the dotted line. if there were a draft id be the first one to grab a gun and stand a post. i have no problem firing a weapon. im more than adequate in that department, whether it be bow, rifle or pistol im plenty sifficient. so by all means lets continue this dick measuring contest… im psyched.