Quik.........................

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I still :dunno: what the fuck is goin on.

STFU and go hole fuck ur chamber:bigthumb: :nuts:

quik has finally screwed the best fuck of his life. Lauraws6
sadly: he screwed over his friend as usual… quik has no true friends
typical quik, screwing a woman is un usual & finding friends is not common either.Quik,never ever has a job to support anything. I wonder how long laura will support his " im better than everyone attitude and girlfriend " still not take a job and suck up his pride just to make a living other than off his dad.

Always saying he’s the best driver, time to man up and find a career…

:drama: :drama: :beer:

i said it once, ill say it again, oh snap

oh fucking snap is right

wow

Holy shit :eek4:

o’boy

o’lord!!!

close but not true, again knowing partial of shit and not knowing everything will allow you to think what you do

but thanks very much for allowing ppl to know what you think is my life…yay for shaggy, yay for shaggy, horay for shaggy

Nope, Shaggy pretty much summed it up what you are all about.

sorry try again, 99% of ppl on this site have no clue how this story happend. they know of me i guess back stabbing a friend and taking his girl. ill let everyone on the net think thats the whole story.

as for the other parts. sorry but friends dont let girls change their lives and give up friends.

thsi could go on into a pissing match but who cares really. ppl have issues and need to get over shit and growup

do they need to get a slip also!:kekegay:

:rofl:

Fastest womans club as well as fsatest truck club…shiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt…nigga be rollin now yo!

:blue:

you calling her a whore? cause it sure sounds like it