R&J Distributing?

Ok well my friend knows this kid (20 or so yrs old) who supposively makes all this money blah blah blah selling/distributing all these Viper and Lexus parts. I met him a few times and even came to his house which is fairly large. Dont get me wrong hes a cool guy but I just think hes full of bs whose living off his parents money.
I was just wondering if anyone ever dealt or even heard of this place.
Hey maybe Im wrong.
http://www.randjdistributing.com/

is the kids name Ron, small Asian kid

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:2,topic:36144"”]

is the kids name Ron, small Asian kid

[/quote]

Yes, he drives a red lexus sc300.

alright i know about him.

he used to have a supercharged blue viper, before that a “saleen”.

from what i have gathered his parents own all of the like walmart or target equivalent stores in china.

Oh yea? I heard a story about a blue viper that was supposively a customers and he got pulled over driving it for speeding and bribed the officer to be let off with warning. See thats the kinda shit I find hard to believe.

other than what i stated, and he used to throw awesome parties i dont know much about him.

You offered any officer enough money, you could probably get out of a ticket.

yeah he has a warehouse right next to Recreational Warehouse in NT
He has a couple Trans Ams and Camaros in it, he has alot of parts but he wants crack prices for them

And yeah hes a small asian guy named Ron

bought some parts from ron!

supposedly

i seen him driving down main like 2-3 weeks ago. white yukon XL pulling a trailer. The XL had the j&J dis. name and a viper logo on the hatch window

[quote=“redrum,post:10,topic:36144"”]

supposedly

[/quote]

x2

[quote=“Jam,post:12,topic:36144"”]

x2

[/quote]

x3

No he does have alot of money. And yes his family does own the equivalent to wal-mart. He had the blue viper that said summer beater on it.