R33 on its way out

Took a few pics before this beauty left us.
Such an amazing car. It ran so well.

Demanding respect.

Squeaky clean!

On its way to our nations capital.

More pics will be in our section soon.

…damn :smiley:

Nice…lol your sticker is coming off your truck

That’s a sexy biznatch. I know a large percentage of people will disagree, but I think the R33 is at least ten times better looking than the R32.

Couldn’t agree more. That car is amazing.

Awesome car man, so clean!

the interior is not as aggressive as the R32… i like the color

looks like its a magnet not a sticker

I like the r32 more, but this is one sexy ass r33 :slight_smile:

Magnet indeed.

This car made me really like R33’s. I wasnt a huge fan until I saw and got in this one.

Very clean, minus the ricer momo wheel.

I’m not a huge fan of R33’s but that’s definitely one of the nicer ones I’ve seen.

very beatiful… mean but subtle… kind of always reminded me of bmws… same with the r34… just my opinion.

Anywho nice car

r32 ftw, that r33’s pretty nice tho, lose the wing imo

on R33’s the way the trunk is, you need some sort of wing or filler cause it sits lower than the quarter panels

yea agreed, just dont like the wing thats on that one

well the wing is functional… just as on the r34… its not there for ricer status hehe

R33 Nicest Skyline IMO. Nothing nicer then a nice R33 GTR. Skyline wise…

Personally not an R33 fan, but that’s one clean R33. The reason why I think it has more sway appeal than otheR R33’s is that it’s the right colour for the car IMO. It accentuates it’s features in a clean subtle manner. As far a the wing goes, it looks just right. Only thing I’d change is the wheels-perfect colour and spoke for the job, I’d just try and go a bit bigger. That’s such a minor and insignificant thing anyway. The car looks like it came out of the factory last week ffs lol.

Ya R33 ain’t my thing but I do dig the color. I wanna see this thing beside mine :slight_smile:

Meh. It’s nice but meh. R32’s are way meaner looking. I dunno, they’re not ugly by any means but the R32 is just so much meaner and functional looking to me.

They actually seem like entirely different cars to me. R32 GTR front end is just so timeless.

It’s probably the only front end conversion that I would ever consider for my coupe.