RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

Bingo. I agree totally. I too am sick and tired of people who do nothing with their lives, do nothing positive to society yet keep fucking up everyone else around them. Our state is in debt out the ass, because a hand full of people made stupid ass choices, and now the people who had ZERO to do with the choice being made are paying for it, while they walk away. Guess what those people are brought to power, by family ties 9 times out of ten. They are NO DIFFERENT than a bunch of trash PR’s fucking and having little trashy PR babies, or east bum-fuck inbreeds keeping it in the family. They just keep being trashy PR’s and inbred hillbilleys… They go full circle, and simple math shows the trend increases with time.

I stuck up for the kid in the beginning. I told him to shut up, keep the dumbass comment to himself, speak respectfully to others and you will be respected, warned him that people here rip people apart allot and basically use your head. It seemed like he agreed with me at that moment. Then something broke and he went back to the same ways again, and everyone here started pointing it out. So at this point, as with everything in my life, I give someone a shot to prove themselves to me. I usually go the extra mile to help out, until the situation hits the ragged edge and just before it falls off the edge, I say fuck it I tried to help you, but you don’t seem to want my help.

Singh went out of his way to research into this kids personal life, and tried to fill you all in with what he found out. :bowdown He didn’t need to do that, yet still wanted to know the truth to make a conscience effort to MODERATE this forum. Don’t bag on the guy for that.

Again, unless this kid gets outa school or what ever he is doing atm, and says I am fucked up in the head and shows proof, I think it is still fair game for people to bust his balls, but I wont be one of them… not because I am a pussy, or like the kid… but because I have better things to do with my life as far as I am concerned.

But yeah, if he comes here and posted a big ass I am sorry thread, spell checked, proper grammar and keeps it that way :ninja