RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

Definitely trolling. Move it along, nothing to see here folks.

haha, nope 3 yrs of adobe, 100% mine

ok you just keep failing, your whole argument with those pictures is that we are computer nerds who cant get off the pc…

OK COOL

now address the situation, you are a lame who posts pics of like 90 girls who you did not have sex with, maybe one, but she was your sister god dammit !!!

you can come back with the nerdy shit all you want, but its too general and not directional enough… you lost home boy

you are the black talkin white boy…who cant sell a car for 300 bucks…who had to bring up the fact he doesnt get any pussy at all… this is you… remember that !

NO SAY IT AINT SO !

actually no, you keep replying and the fact that you have over 7k posts on one website proves how much of a social life you lack, i am on here on wekdays before my classes start all the time and i only have like 300 dude seriously, get off the fuckin thing, and you only had 2 replies one bitch whose all butt-hurt cuz her g/f still gets it in with me, and another who is too much of a goody 2 shoes to admit anything to anyone cuz her parents could find out or someshit, idk. and dude i did sell the fuckin car for more than what i was asking FYI. and i don’t talk black i live in hickville USA dude, i was jopking when i used those ****** words.

Oh just look at this little gem, apparently this faggot is a thief too.

Rac92EGhatch228 (4:09:21 AM): that amp wasnt rightfully urs by any means
Rac92EGhatch228 (4:11:01 AM): it might have been urs
Rac92EGhatch228 (4:11:09 AM): too bad you wont ever see it again
Rac92EGhatch228 (4:11:21 AM): honestly
Rac92EGhatch228 (4:11:27 AM): long fuckin gone dude

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:oPvtuZkF9L8J:www.518carscene.com/bb3portal.php%3Farticle%3D0+rac92eghatch228&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

haha omfg, some ****** stole my shit and i stole it back dude srsly gunna breing that up

So now you admit you stole it from him? Wow bro.

LOL GO AHEAD

TRY TO ATTACK MY SOCIAL LIFE LOLLLLL

sorry brah its not gonna happen, you dont know me playboy, going by my post count is a pretty stupid thing to do

most people on this forum work, instead of stealing shit and fucking our sisters, we work, and on our downtimes we post on shift, its a great thing

dont even get me started on how much cooler i am than you, dont do it FOHAWK

he did !!!

hes a thief too !!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

this kid needs to come out sometime and meet us, i wanna see if he is just as much a tool as he is on the net… he prolly is some shy goofy dude who is gonna be like “ahhhh i was just playin, i was just playin!!!”

stealing from a best friend?? wowww

No way. There is no way you can’t front the way this kid has been on here. This is how he is, guaranteed in real life. Even if he tried to act normal in real life I don’t know how anyone could take him seriously after reading this thread…:crazy

remember bobby with the s2k, he was like that i think

ya no one is gonna take him serious , not after this escapade

lmfao i stole my shit back from someone who stole it from me, im sure if someone stole ur shit you guys would have them in a noose

its the fohawk dude…

I do not support the lynching of any one

yep., but based on how much you lied already, and since you fucked your sister,

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU !

(damn where is that audio sample of that…)

Probably. What else would he possibly do? Come out swingin’?