RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

another Confirmed NO!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/untitled-28.jpg

:thumbup

This thread just keeps getting better. I’ll be sticking around with this thread until we hear from every single girl on the list that they didn’t touch his chlamydia-riddled 1/2" cock

its ok guyz its his step sister yo :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

OMFG!!! I seriously can’t sotp laughing over here. it’s ACTUALLY his sister ahahahaahahahahahaha :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Step sister= fair game:retardclap

wait… are you serious?

ITS TRUE!!!

lololol

Don’t tell me you never wanted to bang your own step sister… :shifty

maybe in alabama:ahh

I dont have a stepsister so its hard to say:lol

I felt like the pwnage was SO EPIC, it was a pwnage equal to 100 failvis threads by now LOL

I think this is all hilarious dont get me wrong, but i told the dude to go and say sorry and i would back himup…

doesnt mean i still dont think this is funny as fuck, it is… but at least he said sorry or whatever

anyways idk i feel bad for the kid even tho he put it all on himself, i still feel bad cuz this pwnage was fucking MONSTER

As an administrator of shift518 I have to be open minded and respectful to all users…

:lol

appropriate repost

LOL SICK !!

idk this shit was such an epic pwnage

i dont even know what to do with all this right now… i feel like hes gona commit suicide or something at this point im just trying to be nice yano

hahahahahah ZOMG this gets more and more hilarious

:rofl +rep bro!!

Many LoLz have been had.

Checking in from Honda-Tech.com

Epic thread is epic. Thank you for making my day.

:hahaOP.

Awaiting response from step-sister…

OMii iTS BECCAx3 (9:02:29 PM): yah you’ll be hearing from my lawyer

some btich that wasnt even on the list is tryina sue me thanks alot you guys really need to grow the fuck up i said get the fuck over it its done someone please lock this fucking thread, im in school trying to make something of myself and if i end up in a lawsuit over a bunch of retards on a forum and my future is effected how the fuck is that gunna feel?