RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

checking in form shift518.com

this shit is hilarious!

indeed you are. I posted this on DJ forums which is US and Euro.

see! I tellz truff!

Checking in from DJForums.com. Is it wrong of me to wish this kid would die in a fire? Not even a bad fire. Like, a kitchen grease fire that wouldn’t even make the radio news anyway. Also, if any of those chicks actually HAVE tried to reproduce with this guy, they should also die in the fire.

But there might be some truth to it all…that hairstyle is just…wow.

okay who is the girl with the 4 pics of her b00bz

you’re doing it wrong. you should be fapping, not asking questions.

Spare here from DJForums (djforums.com)
… i put this on the level of that epic thread from the bodybuilding website or whatever it was called… about the dude catching his wife cheating on her or whatever and he put all those pics and her address out haha. good stuff fellas.

:rofl OMG we are gonna have liek 50 thousand members because of this

checkin in from www.autoindustriya.com , the biggest Philippine auto forums. yup thats right… and we are enjoying laughing at your ass all over here as much as we enjoy eating our balut.

some guys are posting this in forums all around asia too.

And i know we asian’s are crazy but we still think fucking your sister is fucked up.

even if i was lying i would not even THINK of putting my sister in my fake girls-i-banged list. You’re SICK!

Ebert and Roeper give it two thumbs way up.”

The New York Times Says - “If your going to catch ANY thread this season… make it this one!

Rolling Stone raves - “I laughed, I cried, I was on the edge of my seat!

Don’t miss the internet sensation everyone will be talking about…

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5670/bestthreadeverz.jpg

edit ^^^ OMFG :rofl

:rofl this post is a whole new level of awesomeness. So sick and twisted I love it.
I told some of my army buddies here in Kuwait with me about this. They are having a awesome time checking this out also. :rofl

lol win right here folks lol …hi buddy :thumbup

Anytime bfcot posts in a thread, it moves to a level of awesomeness. Agreed completely, we need you guys in bfcot.

Is anyone in the mood to pwn a fag with a gay tattoo??

http://audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313387

plz read comments there.

this is truly amazing. i’m glad the forum i’m a part of created this.

oh god i leave for 2 days and i have a good 30 pages to read haha i just spent 3 hours reading everything haha, im now going back to the begining to MQ pictures and my responce to them for more laughs i thought they were funny plz hold

ZOMFG!!! :retardclap:retardclap:retardclap :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

holly shit

any updates from the girlzZ?

oh you mean this guy, mr im gonna steal a GTR and get nabbed by a forum member.

oh and welcome from the Nazi Moderator. :thumbup

Someone posted this on IRC (though I’m at Singh’s SLRR forum, dude, are you posting that there?), and wow…just wow. This is complete amusement.