RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

so is this kid dead yet?

if he’s that weak minded as to off himself over the posts on a car forum from people he doesnt know then i hope he ends himself sooner rather than later.

all that for a swastika LOL:rofl:rofl:rofl

I hope he’s dead, one less pink shirt wearing fag running around

+1 ill drink to that :thumbup

Al Gore approves!! :lol :thumbup

• 1 give me a fucking break, my bad for checking into shit
  • 1 thats what im saying , why is it taken ass backwards

no travis doesnt take meds, and tho he fails alot, he doesnt have any issues that he couldnt control if he really wanted to

i dont even think i told u fucking idiots to stop killin it … i was just said something like “hey lemme throw this out here…”

do i believe he had enough already ? ya… but do i believe he deserved it based on what we all knew at the time ? FUCK yes

ps. that who wants to be a millionare shit is fuckin great had us all laughin out here hardcore

i dont even care if he’s mental… he should off himself on the basis he boned his sister alone.

Trav only has an opinion because it’s not him gettin bashed on haha :hug

Checking in From Zilvia.net lol this kid’s a retard definetly a god late night laugh

Actually, we’re hoping he’s not… otherwise its going to be one big shift party in hell.

Ha ha +Rep I lol’ed

The LOLSTIKA rocks.

Subscribed from the KGB: I have spent the past 3 days reading this thread on and off at work (hey I’m no NYS worker!!!) and it has definitely kept me amused during my down time! I really hope something comes of the lawsuit one of the girls hes “slept with” or w.e because I know I’d be pretty pissed if someone posted my name/ pic on a public forumz with a bunch of d00ds like you!!! I’m sure he will get what’s coming to him…

Tracey Enjoy the new thread with this tool

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12603

OMG I thought it would never happen, my bff joined!

hahaha! I got addicted to the thread!!! I figured it was about time I stopped “Trolling” the forumz

I’ve been replaced. :lol :cry:

Oh man, you can have him! I don’t think I can handle being his bff on FB AND Shift!

:rofl

I like you so much. Please stay.