RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

I just like reading your posts because I like Irish accents and how you speak, so I guess via interwebz it’s as close as I’m going to get. :lol

im a bit irish :smiley:

yea talking to me i sound funny im sure to you guys… but writing its really no different…

singh your a wee bit irish also huh? well nice ta meet ya lad!
and to stay on topic… wow this guy is a tard… please seal ur boarders so he doesnt contaminate the rest of the world! haha

lol you guys are comedy, this thread is really keeping me entertained, wonder when Mr. McGangbang pedofilius sister humpercornicus is gonna reply again. :ahh

ya my grand mother is nearly all irish

N!cole… thank you for the compliment! you should come visit somtime its the right proper thing to do!..

Singh. do you still have family There?.. (im actually in the US right now. I have duel citizenship) Work here in the US on occasion and have family here… i must say though you guys have some bloody rude people here! i think the only reason people talk to me is cuz i sound funny to them, and you guys say I have an accident… well i say AYE! i do but yours is worse! hahaha…
where is your family from anyway?

and please somone tell fucktard to come back i kinda miss all the shit the silly cunt talks!

oh yes and i just wanted to say THANKS everyone for not asking for some FUCKING lucky charms! jaysus i dont carry the dam things in me pockets!

Fuck that gimme dem lucky charms:thumbup Nah but seriously where are ya in the states?

And what about you, where you from?

LOL ya nah i dont have family there, i only know shes irish :lol

im half indian so i got family over there and england and canada but thats about it !

:excited

im from canada mabey u shouldov called me or came on msn and we coulda gangbanged his girlfreinds he fucked xDDD also someone need to reupload those pictures to put shame on his freinds xD

why do i have gut felling if i buy this car im gunna gangbang all those hot nude chicks that was on website few pages back … and leave my mark on all your x girlfreinds then probley leave mark on you when im done

well because you might find his wish book he left under the seat or something BUT dont touch it you might get goo on ya:wierd

haha I’m from SoCal. got the link from Zilvia.net

ahh thats right I saw your post telling us thats where you came from mah bad dude

zilvia ftw! you will find mods here to be a little nicer haha

What part of Ireland are ya from?

why did u register here? LOL

shift isnt local anymore :lol fuck

nah jp idc

ROFL… I finally caught upon this disaster…

I am sorry dude… but you are pure fail. Thats all I have to say.:Idiots

I even knew you were a fail 3 months ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQysxnO4By4

ill burnout.
http://www.forgetfoo.com/images/blog/douchebag_you1.jpg