Racing Jan 1st????

ur car or Kolars old car?:kekegay:

My racing days are over or at least put on hold for awhile since i just bought a house a month ago. looks like only Sunday driving for me next summer. If anyone wants to help cut grass next year let me know, i have 4 acres.

and your still a bitch :finger:

i’d go if someone would tow my car there… i dont have the insurance on it as its stored for winter now. cant drive it no more

:bsflag:

and remember cheeks loves the cock

Dial is the year in seconds, so you have to run as close to 20.07. you dont have to you might get yelled at for 13’s but you never know lol, I know my friend used to clutch pop it and roll away from the line for a second and then run 19s and 20s at 120 mph

ha, least i actually got timeslips out of my car that “I” built. thats alot more than you can say.

:rofl:

x2

:kekegay:

yeah and look where it got you? a blown up car, thats something to be SUPER proud of, faggot

and or that matter I can show you PLENTY of time slips from cars that I HAVE built which is still faster than you car

An Open Letter To Our Racers December 8, 2006

Dear Racers:

As most of you know, 2007 will be our 50th anniversary season at Dragway 42. We are working on our schedule for next year, and we hope to put together a very special year for all of you. We are planning several special 50th anniversary events for next year, and we would like to make our regular programs as good as we can make them.

In order to try to give the Dragway 42 racing family the best program possible, we are in the process of developing a survey for you to fill out here on the website. We would like to get information from current racers, potential racers, and even racers that may only come out occasionally. We want to know what programs would make Dragway 42 the track you want to race at.

We started a substantial improvement program last year. While we didn’t get as much finished in '06 as we would like, we did get some things done, and we got several other projects finished. The track, pit road and some staging areas got re-paved, the new dial-in displays were installed, the new restrooms/showers got a good start, and the new scoreboards are almost finished. We plan to have the new restrooms and the new scoreboards installed for the start of the '07 season. We also plan to do some lighting improvements during the course of the 2007 season.

We had hoped to be able to settle something with the original paving contractor, to get the new surface smoothed out a little bit. Unfortunately, they don’t feel like they did anything wrong, so we are having to pursue it in the courts. We spent all of our paving budget, plus some, just getting the track back to a race-able surface after the original company screwed it up so bad. The repairs are going to cost as much or more than the original paving. We simply cannot afford to do anything with it until the courts get done with it. We feel like we have an excellent case against the paving company, and those of you who know the full story will surely agree. We still hope to be able to settle something with them at a mediation hearing in April, but if that fails, we will have to wait until it goes to a jury trial, probably in August. Until we are able to get the repairs done, we are considering going to 1/8 mile for the fastest classes, Top and Pro Bike. That will be one of the questions on the survey.

Check back here regularly for the survey. As soon as we can develop the survey into a workable form that cannot be abused, it will be posted. We will be requiring contact info, just to make sure the ballot box is not getting stuffed, and in case I need clarification from anyone. Please be open and honest on the survey, nobody’s answers will be held against them! Once it is up, try to make sure other racers know about it. The more racer input we can get, the better the results will be.

We are very excited about the 2007, 50th anniversary season at Dragway 42. We want to make it our best year ever, and your best year ever!

Toby

cliffs???

cliffs??? Ya there are now big big cliffs on each side of the track. Seriously now :rolleyes: The track was just re-done and they are not happy with it. Talking about sueing the paving company so it must be pretty bad. They are also talking about running the 1/8 mile for the fast cars so this confirms the track must be pretty bad…
Just thought I would give you guys the heads up but this shouldn’t affect you Pewter because it looks like the slow cars can run the full 1/4 mile. :smiley:

thank u sir!!! so me & u heads up in the 1/4?:hitit:

On motor yes :naughty: Merry Christmas brother.

Merry Christmas Tom!!!:naughty:

Most of the complaints come from hardtail dragsters and stupid-fast motorcycles.

The track champion in both the Top and Quick 16 classes (all of the events were run after the repaving) and several others run 7.50 / 170 mph 4-link dragsters and there are a number of 8 second / 160+ mph door cars that ran the track without trouble.

Changing the Top and Pro-Bike classes to 1/8 mile still gives all racers who like 1/4 mile the option to move to the Mod (no delay box) Class which allows dial-ins from 0-13.99

I give the track a lot of credit for trying to accomodate everybody…both those having trouble and those who didn’t.

so whats the vote on who is going im going to be comming from akron and meeting 330 members and ohionissan members there then going to school afterwards

ill watch

no maybe about it!@:grouphug:

:kiss: :smiley: