rain....ugh

hahah thats what im sayin!!! seems liek there is never sun!!!

and Fords dont rust down there…

well is under cover right now, maybe it will be dry by the time i take it home.

:mullet:

:bsflag: fords will rust anywhere and under any conditions

just call AAA and say it wont start and have it towed home under the cover.

if he calls AAA, I will have the call removed and he will never get a tow. :eek4dance

used up all my tows :smiley: i get 4 per year. Two starters croaked, no brakes and i can’t remmeber the other one.

true, but I was just trying to give you some hope for that hoopty

Good thing mines broke…AGAIN

or what???

i may have drove it to work today

Move to Orlando, then you can have a rain shower every afternoon.

We need to build a wall on the PA-OH border so the clouds have to dump the rain before making it to PA.

ur the engineer…start making that wall!!!

i’ve been there and do recall rain at all. I’m going to tampa next week and i’ll be in orlando one day so i’ll let ya know.

and now we have like a damn inch of snow and ice on the roads, ohhhh i had much fun driving home let me tell ya

I think it’s during certain seasons (summer?) where it does that almost every afternoon. That would be a bitch to keep the car clean.

It might rain like twice a month here in Oklahoma at the most. But the fun season is almost here, tornado season. It’s been in the 60’s for the last few weeks. Actually had to cut the grass yesterday.

go sooners, we’d kill for 60 degree weather

my dad was just in orlando last weekend, he said it rained just about every afternoon , and my bro just went to ft lauderdale and said its been raining everyday he’s been there