Holy freaking rain....

You would think we have had enough…

http://www.cbs6albany.com/sections/weather/7day/

what a crappy start to a summer. wait… its half way over :lol

:facepalm

Edit: i remember hearing i think seattle getting rain 23 out of the last 26 days… wow

Hopefully the weekend stays the way thats showing though.

It’s not going to be a washout by any means this week. Just scattered storms, the forecast is always that way when it’s hot/humid up here.

just sayin that it seems like its rained more this year then in the past couple… i feel like i wear a rain suit at work every day…

Lighting while moving trees in a kubota with a steel roof = not fun, fyi

Last summer was not a glorious beautiful season by any means.
I remember it being rainy, and very windy, maybe not quite so humid.

^ Yeah last summer was a wash out for the most part.

I’ve had enough.

Group move to the Carolinas? :lol

Spotty rain showers on my way to work this morning. booo

I was thinking Cali but that works ha

Cali is NOT modded car friendly.

But they have all the baller modded cars there. :ahh

Okay, South Carolina the modded cars can be the police. :ohnoes
Totally fucked with my head when I saw this riced out Mustang pull someone over. :lol

x2 gl with that steve :haha

You haven’t been in NYC in a while huh? NYC cops are stuntin on Honda Civics trying to race people at lights.

I’ve been looking at homes in Clearwater, FL for a while now.

I’ve never driven when I go to NYC - I either take the train or someone else is driving. That’s just way too much fun for me.
Clearwater is nice, I have family that live there we used to drive up and see them pretty often when we lived in Ft. Myers. The difference in just the southern and northern parts of Florida are really weird.

I spent 10 days in Clearwater. It was very nice indeed. A bit hot, but I’ll get used to that. I like their roads, the beaches, the general paradise like feel due to all the tourists/palm trees/sunshine.

It’s a little uncomfortable at times, but it’s the monster bugs that really freak me out. :lol
Going to the beach on Thanksgiving though was always a plus.

ive been pulled over by a 98 accord with a lime green body kit on Queensblvd. right in front of the white castle.

I was turning in and (when i had open diff) the sidewalk was a little too high. well one wheel turns the other dosnt. so i kinda got stuck and mashed the gas. smoke everywhere… big seen for nothing

Fatty was just trying to get burgers and got yelled at :frowning:

lol.

Yeah, they drive everything down there.