Random 240 parts, wheels

I have the backseat, back interior side panels, a slightly cracked dash, and a rhd dash. Make an offer. I can get pics if nec, but most of you know what these parts look like

I’d also like to sell these wheels, they are Enkei’s

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/Samn1511/l_19b4f89afcbe421c9a5550e6582a5eea.jpg

Lips are sanded down and just need to be finished. They are 18 x 7.5 I think, offset +42

feel free to make an offer on these as well

that dude didnt want the rhd dash? lulz

I haven’t received an email from him yet, although he should since his looked like shit haha

bolt pattern on wheels?

4x114

It looks like they also might be 4x100?

that is a possibility lol

word, him and his buddies jizzed in each others pants when they heard rhd and uncracked :lol

i never understood why people dashes cracked. Mine was mint until this winter… and in the course of a week BAM, i have one from my steering wheel to my vent. And last year like a idiot i sold my MINT and i mean MINT black dash from my coupe for 20 picked up :Idiots

i think steves got an extra lhd one not cracked iirc

i have a one from a “browntown” coupe. but i dont want to spray it, im too nervous. lol.

just use sem vinyl prep then sem vinyl dye, shit works great, did my cutty with it.

I’ve got two in my barn.

I have a RHD R33 dash uncracked if interested :lol

come on somebody must need something…not even the wheels? I will sell with the tires now, they are Falken zieks with 95% tread left

i would say 98% tread.

Really? I’d put em closer to 83%

no! 99.3%