Random 240sx parts, mostly S14, brakes, Z32, Sparco, Apexi

Will meet near Barrie/Vaughan or in between within reason
Shipping: at buyer’s expense
contact me via PM, thanks.

• Zenki tailights - $50
  • Z32 rear aluminum uprights - $60 for both
  • S14 washer fluid reservoir and neck with pump - $40
    http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac30/crunkride/Stuff%20For%20Sale/DSCN3190.jpg
  • S14 Black glovebox and metal surrounding bracket - $40
  • S14 Rear seats (cloth)- $50
  • S14 spoiler OEM - red - $60

Complete hood latch system from handle to bracket (w/cable) - $50

Z32 spare front calipers

• Passenger 26mm - $50 (excellent shape all pistons move, bleed screw rounded but opens)
  • Driver 30mm - $20 (all pistons move, bleed screw hole threads are not good)

S14 front calipers, 2 sets both in excellent condition - $60 per set

Front S14 dust shields (excellent shape, for whatever reason they don’t look it in the pic) - $20 for both
Excellent condition S14 front rotors - $40 for both

See anything you want here? Lmk

DIN pocket with bracketry - $5

OEM S14 springs all the way around (less than 38k miles on them) - $40

S14 ebrake cables - $50
S14 trunk trim - $10

Have at least two of these (S14) - $40 (with airbag/cruise control buttons)

I wouldnt mind one of those calipers to check rim clearance. Feel like sending 1 z32 to ottawa?

Parts are in Barrie? My old man may be interested in the rear tokico’s as long as they arent blown? I’ll ask him tonight.

Are you looking for a turbo (30mm wide rotor) caliper, or non-turbo (26mm wide rotor) caliper? Calipers also differ by about 4mm, and makes a difference when clearing rim spokes. I am going to confirm what those spare calipers are tonight. Please pm what you’re after and we’ll go from there.((Please see above edit - caliper widths and left/right clarification added)

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Indeed they are. No they aren’t blown - I wouldn’t sell blown shocks. Thanks for looking.

Holy. bump.

Shifter and hatch shocks sold. Thanks buyer!

Bump for a great seller. Buy his parts!

u still have the radio bracket/pocket?

Yes sir, please PM if interested in making arrangements.

Bump. Sold some stuff. Get these Z32 calipers off my workbench!

705 715 6635 the wheel. if you would be willing to meet i can take it today as im doing a trip to pickup an sr out in brampton and a few parts in t.o . i need that wheel, i could meet you somewhere and give you gas money also. text me- its colin.

bump - shoot me offers.

Accepting offers.

send me a text 647 885 8517 for a part

intrested in s14 rear calipers

do u have black glove compartment?

still have the sohc intake and s14 diff? if so im interested!

Both are available, yes. Please PM.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Not sure I want to part with it. Thanks for asking.

Were those emergency brake cables in the bin of random parts? Can you explain what sections they are if so.

Also interested in steering wheels… do either of them have the cruise control buttons? Can you send or post a picture of the one that is in best shape?
Cheers

Hello. I may be interested in your exhaust, could you text 289-983-5246 so I could get more info, thanks.