Random bar event

So I’m sitting at the Fox last night enjoying a New Castle after a long hard corporate workout in the steam room. Not too long after I am seated a girl walks up to me and introduces herself (shes kinda hot, hippy lookin though). I’m like, okay, do I know you?!

“How much do you want for your hat?” she said.

“My hat?” (imagine the coolest blue on blue Pirates hat evar, its on my head so obviously its teh hottness)

“I want to buy that hat, it has to be that one…”

At this point I’m thinking…is this some sort of trick? Is this bitch gonna go voodoo on my ass or soemthing!? I dont know, Im cautious, I just dont know.

I said “You can go up to Lids at Ross Park Mall and buy one for about $30, it comes distressed, etc… Thats where I got this one about 3 weeks ago.”

She said “It has to be that one! Its already worn in. It has sentimental value. How much do you want for it?”

It has sentimental value?!!? WTF!? More like you’re mental.

“$40” i said

“I know you didnt pay $40 but I’ll give you that.”

SWEET

She then proceeds to take the hat over to some husky greek dude in a pink polo, he puts it on his head then gives me a thumbs up. I wave in confusion then they leave the bar.

Now, Im left with $40, hat hair and my New Castle…ITS ALL GOOD!

Oh yea, then this guy at our table chugged a whole bottle of vinegar for $120! :barf:

Going to buy a new hat after work then its game on.

hahah your a dork and so is she and the guy in the pink… :stick:

:doh: $40 and 6 pack of new castle

Sentimental value? WTF?!?! Too much :shaggy:

:rofl: i wonter how steve is doing today…

malt vinigar ftl

I say the dude was gay and found sentimental value in the sweatiness left by brad’s head. :idb:

you didnt complain about the sweatiness left by my head:hitit:

eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :hahano: I would N E V E R let you get that close :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Carpet muncher? ^

$40 and a blow job would have been better

thats what i told him to ask for

wtf is a distressed hat??

it means that the hat is worn out looking…like you’ve had it for 10 yrs, but instead you just purchased it for $30.00.

gotcha

college scavenger hunt maybe? that’s a pretty weird request, but it woulda been even funnier if the kid in the pink shirt came and asked you for it instead of the chick.

Thats worse than fshowcars paying $60 to cut his bald head

omfg…prepare to be owned:eek:

thank you for explaining that to our less “intellectual” members :wink:

or maybe I just don’t care that much about distressed clothes???