FS: Coach handbag/purse

this is a new Coach Purse/Hobo bag for women. its brand new used twice. it was bought for my GF two years ago but she never used it and it just sits in her closet.

figured i would post this up, maybe someone here has a gf who wants a new bag.

$175 obo

Does she know you are selling it?
+rep if she doesnt lolz

Im very upset that youre selling the purse I bought you. You said you HAD to have it, and wouldnt be worried about taking it out in public, and I have yet to see you use it.

yah big man, its a shame you are getting rid of it. I really liked the shine it brought out in your eyes.

Maybe because that handle is ugly as FUCK.

Damn imma follow ur lead and start offin the wifes bags lol GLWS

i bought one of these once , once i got home and looked at it closer i saw the tag said cooch on it lolol

hahaha thanks for the positive input guys. next im selling off all her shoes and shit. bwahahahaha

jk she knows

would you do 75 for it ?

no i would not. its a $300 bag i think. i will go lower but not $100 lower. sorry

$300 two years ago, that’s like ten years in fashion.

I saw this bag at marshalls for $40, I’ll give you $30.

those $300 bags are 50% to 75% off never used at the outlets every 4-5 months when the seasons change

^^^ True, coach bags lose thier value every season. I bought a wristlet that is normally around ~$100 for ~$20 at an outlet. TBH you are asking way too much even if it is in great condition. Anyone on here could snatch this bag at an outlet/ebay/etc for a lot less than you are asking. Sorry!

Sorry E… but this is pretty true… I could go to a coach outlet or ebay right now and buy a coach bag from last season for more than 50% off what it was in peak of season. GLWS though… Be very happy if you get what you are asking for it…

i will take less than 50% asshats! just lil more than $75

:rofl

$50-75 bucks is as reasonable as you are going to get. This bag is two years old…so 8 seasons of new merchandise have already come out. I could buy a freaking bag from this past fall season for what you want for a bag from two years ago!

^^ sad but true…

ive bought way to much of his stuff for the wife to know always buy at outlet it still get laid later regardless so save coin. lol

wow thanks assholes for completely runing my thread. ill remember this when u jackasses are selling something.

:facepalm