women of pittspeed, i have a question

If you received a $450-$600 Purse from “Coach” for Christmas and had a chance to return it for money or keep it, what would you do?

Of course men can chime in on this thread and express their opinion too,
I personally think paying anything over $80-$100 for a purse is purely insane and retarded… I sure as hell dont go out and buy a $75 wallet…

If i was a women, it would greatly pend on the situation…

from a rich uncle----return it
from a boy freind----keep it

thats understanding…

But this purse if from stuck up rich cunty fat lesbian aunts…

Keep the money and on your next trip to NYC pick up the same purse for $30. I go up there a lot and have a prada and coach bag. I get complimented on them ALL THE TIME

If you pay more than $30 for a purse you are not a smart person… I personally don’t carry a purse. It is just a receptacle for things I don’t need to carry anyway and it is one thing for some one to steal that they know has your important stuff.

tell ur boyfriend you’d rather have manly love than a purse

do you carry a diaper bag?

my sister has a couple of $100 purses. She likes them so she buys them, kinda like how we guys drop $150 on an intake for our car.

$100 is reasonable… NOT over $500…
I mean for fucks sake! the damn purse came with a brush and a makeup kit for it…
I asked her aunts if it eats once or twice a day…

I tried telling my girl that these purses are for business women and people that wear suits or dresses daily. not for women that go out wearing victoria secret sweatpants and a nike hoodie…

and $150 for an intake… well you get a cool sound and like 5 hp… lol

I personall agree with this statement:

BUT I do wanna say that some of those bags would be nice to have…but NOT one that costs $600…thats insane and I would destroy it in a month. If someone bought me one as a gift at a REASONABLE price then I would sport it…NEVER would I want and keep a bag that costs 600 buckeroos!!!

nope… no diaper bag either.

Only if we are going somewhere for a long time.

So obvioulsy u are one of the woman who think that those are real:doh:

DING DING DING !!!

I agree.

Not to mention I would not want to carry a purse that was worth more than the contents.

Who cares if it is real… it’s a purse for crap sakes.

seriously? You think I pay $30 for a coach bag and think it’s real? come on!

then you must run into A LOT OF idiots… i can spot a fake pretty easily and we’re talking about fucking purses here!!!

OMG!!!

HAHAHAHAHa

you know purses and have a pink shirt

I would say keep it, especially if it makes her happy and its what she wanted. To me I see no point buying a 500 dollar purse. But I am sure a girl would not understand why I needed to buy 500 dollar tail lights!

Just think, its one less thing you don’t have to buy her!

what the hell has happend to PS that we are talking about purses.

Either way this is how I look at it.

If its not the REAL thing I don’t want it.
IF it is real and the price is right then its mine if NOT then I DON’T BUY IT!!!

i know a lot of things.