UGG Women's Classic Crochet in Sand size 8

Just like the title says, buy you gf, wife, daughter, stripper, hooker, etc something nice and get her these! They are brand new in box, size 8, and Sand in color. These normally go for about $120 new so I’ll start the price at $100 OBO. If you don’t know or don’t care because I don’t lol but you can’t get Uggs on sale ever so hope on this deal if you looking for something like these. Pm or post offers questions etc. Thanks.
-Steve

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/get-attachmentaspx.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/get-attacjhmentaspx.jpg

bummmp obo

buuuummmppp

bummmmp

i got $70 on it if no one takes it.

pm sent

still avail bummp

bummmp

bummmp make an offer

drop to $80

Shady seller… I bought the boots from him and met up at night in a dark parking lot. Got them home and realized they were used. He advertised them as being Brand New in Box. I messaged him on 10/18 about it (no response) and he edited the F/S thread on 10/19 taking out the description and pics. Karma is a bitch bro.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

“Freek” put the original description back up tonight… not sure if you are a mod but thanks.

O this is gonna be good. Johnny lude post picture of the uggs.

I wish I could change the thread title so others dont get burned by this seller.

Leave the negative or neutral feedback, however you feel. I restored the original text of the OP as this is a reason we revoked editing privileges in the first place. This was left open for the buyer and seller to make their points and state their cases. Side bar conversations really won’t be tolerated until they pertain to this thread.

wow i didnt realize this was even going on. i never received your text message. i came 25 min to meet you there at the time that you wanted. i gave you the box to see them before you bought them. if you didnt want them you didnt have to buy them. i also sold them to you for $50 which was half my asking price. sorry i deleted the pics i delete them off my photobucket when the stuffs gone. im not a shady seller what so ever, you need to relax man. you saw them before you bought them. its not my fault you wanted them and now dont. i am a very honest guy and dont hide absolutely anything. no one has ever had a problem buying from me before and i have sold many of things on here. if you didnt want them you shouldve just said so.

It was 9:30pm in a dark (Aj racing) parking lot on a Sunday. I thought I was buying BRAND NEW IN BOX… I don’t care if I paid .25 cents for them. You def. ripped me off and then ignored my pm… then you edited and deleted the original post describing the shoes. No wonder you sold the shoes at such a discount instead of taking them back to the store for afull refund. Stores dont take USED shit back.

Note to self… when buying something off a public forum bring a microscope to inspect the product. I guess im one of those ppl who still think there are honest ppl left in this world, and someones word means something. How foolish of me.

YOU ARE SHADY

if you didnt want to do it at that time then you couldve said so to do it at a different time or place. i worked with you completely on trying to make that work. i in no way ignored you because if i did i would be ignoring this right now, i edit every post of stuff i sell so i dont get more people asking about it, deal with it. i have nothing to hide and did not try to hide anything. i am in no way shady and i could care less if you think so. IF YOU DIDNT WANT IT THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT IT, i didnt force you. sorry

A few facts:

1. The front lot was pitch black dark. It was a Sunday night and the business wasn’t open and they lot had no exterior lighting.
  2. You listed the Uggs as “Brand New in Box”
  3. We agreed on a mutual meet up spot… so im not sure why it matters you drove 25 mins (you were also 30 mins late)
  4. You did get my pm’s sent on 10/18 so don’t try to say you didn’t.
  5. You edited the original description on 10/19 so you def. logged on and got my pm (refer to #3)
  6. The mod (freek) put the original description back up on 10/24.
  7. Your thread asked for OBO… i tossed out the $50 offer. If you thought it was low you shouldn’t of accepted. OMG SOMEONE ACTUALLY AGREED TO LOW BALL OFFER!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

[QUOTE=steve2k1116;2373496]. IF YOU DIDNT WANT IT THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT IT, i didnt force you. sorry[/QUOTE

I WANTED WHAT WAS ADVERTISED “BRAND NEW IN BOX”

NOT USED!! jeesh… if you delete F/S threads then why not have the moderator lock it or just write “sold” why delete the entire description?

unbelievable, i have stated everything i have to say. moderators usually have other things to do that are more important than worrying about locking everyones thread when shit sells fyi

Like catching shady members?