UGG Women's Classic Crochet in Sand size 8

i know many upon many of people on here very well, mods and owners of the site. they know that i am in no way shady, you can keep trying to bash me but it will get you no where

I say post pics of these “USED” Ugg’s back your claim up

I’ll try and get some detailed pics of the worn soles and the scuff mark on the back of the boot tonight

Pictures will only provide the proof to decided.

I must say the pictures you [steve] did post werent the best of quality to show the item you were selling. lol anyhow. Why did you just return them to the store by the way?

Johnny, its also a buyer beware market. I would of checked them out using your car headlights so you were partially at fault for the purchase.

I was going to buy these but my wife wanted the button style so i said no lol.

I understand its a buyer beware market… naive to think everyone in this world is honest. Def. my fault for not checking the merchandise before handing over the cash.

No returning them to the store for a rull refund should of been a red flag. Even without a receipt the store credit would have been greater then the $50 he got from me.

I just thought it was shady that he deleted the description a day after I messaged him about the Uggs being used and not BRAND NEW IN BOX as advertised.

Maybe he wore them since no one was interested? lol

I usually change my threads to simply saying “sold” after I have sold something. I also delete the pictures so I wouldn’t consider that shady, but saying they are new when they aren’t, is. Welcome to the real world. Should have looked them over, besides, you got them for $50. If you aren’t happy, you can probably sell them for more on Craigslist.

If they are used, shame on Steve for being dishonest, that is lame. If you are unhappy, shame on you for buying them. Either way, you paid $50, there is no way you can’t recoupe that money if you so choose.

Deleting the pictures is understandable but why delete the items description? Im unhappy because I was mislead into buying something NEW NOT USED!

there’s still no pics backing up what you’re saying.
you should’ve checked them out before you handed him the cash. end of story.
and i delete everything in the OP when something im selling is sold. i dont find it out of the ordinary.

“brand new in box” ≠ worn

Sidenote: When I was buying uggs for my ex-gf a few years ago, there were some pretty good fakes out there; I think you can determine authenticity based on a few minor characteristics like brown vs. orange ink on the box, etc. Do a google search and be aware if you try and resell/pick up a new pair.

It definately seems shady to me if it said brand new in the box. Should he have inspected them better? I guess but that does not make it OK to list something as brand new in the box when it is not.
People saying he should have inspected them better is a sad but accurate sign of todays world, even our little NYSPEED community.:frowning:

Simple question: Why did you list them as brand new in the box if they were not? Answer that and clear this up.

If they’ve been worn for more than 30 seconds, they are no longer brand new. Kind of shitty to advertise them as such.

So you waited a week to make this claim public?

I have learned my lesson on buying things from this site. 1.) Go over everything you are planning to buy in detail, if you don’t know what you are looking at, bring someone who does. 2.) Always save/quote the original for sale ad. Simple things that could have saved me alot of hassle later on.

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Johnnylude81/DSCN8493.jpg
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Johnnylude81/DSCN8494.jpg
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Johnnylude81/DSCN8495.jpg
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Johnnylude81/DSCN8497.jpg
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Johnnylude81/DSCN8498.jpg
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Johnnylude81/DSCN8496.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Took them to Tony Walker Store and an employee said they do look worn. Also the fur on the inside of the shoe is matted down from being worn (not fluffy). I couldnt really get good pics of that. We compared the soles to a pair that were BRAND NEW IN BOX and the difference was noticable.

You paid $50 for uggs for your gf, if you wanted perfectly brand new in the box you prob should have paid the extra $

Steve is a good guy, and those pics are not conclusive for me. They’re not dirty and they don’t look warn :gotme:

Maybe you should have said something to him before you bought them?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

My gf wants pics of the inside

thanks buddy, exactly my thoughts

Those were definitely worn. Shouldn’t have been advertised as such.

He should have looked em over though

FYI I’m going to give this another 24 hours max but, I think both sides stated their cases and I think everyone can draw their own conclusions from the resulting posts. Unless either the buyer or seller can give me a great reason to not lock this it will be closed.

completely rediculous. go look at girls actually WEARING uggs, theyre worn to shit. the “wear” that you see there can honestly be achieved by walking on a carpet, wearing them inside the house. doing anything. you can tell they werent worn outside at all. u have to take boots out of the box to try them on, nothing is BNIB . i know steve very well and i also know his girlfriend, they definately would not scam someone , let alone on ugg boots. im pretty sure hes had these for a while now just sitting there. knowing steve he did not care to return them and would rather help someone else on here give their girlfriend a nice gift

how much are these brand new? definately more than double of what you paid, and you got them for a very good price. :stfu:

I’d say you got what you paid for. Hell these look practically brand new to me. If your GF cares that much smack the hoe.