:Sigh: Uggs?

My GF and I have our anniverssary coming up, and she wants a pair of Ugg’s (not my idea of a gift but thats what she wants). Does anybody know locally where to get them? The only store locally I knew of was Tony Walker Co. in Williamsville but of course they didn’t have the right ones.

Anybody else know where to check?

I checked online and besides eBay pretty much everywhere else was either back ordered or not in stock.

haha

god i hate those things

oh man, is htere a Macy’s in b-lo or a Niieman Marcus, i was just to both had them, well the locations i was at

god uggz are so gay

way you should ask layzie where he got his

Yeah I dislike Uggs and she knows this, but it’s what she wants, not me. Otherwise if it was up to me she wouldn’t have a need for clothes haha.

Thom I will check Macy’s thanks.

i agree

all i can picture is erica and her uggs …

EDIT: wheres elmo when u need him to go on an ugg rant ? lol

no girl needs to look like an eskimo

elmo’s sweet, i can’t remember if he was there when we were tossing vacuum cleaners & breaking windshields, but his awesomeness is undisputed in any event

WTF are uggs?

I am with you all on the anti-ugg thing, however I just need to know of a few places to look not how much they suck (cuz we already know haha)…

So far:
Macys.

Anywhere else?

Oh comeon Justin, you’re not an idiot. Everyone has heard of Ugg’s.

But just in case you’ve been in a fashion free cave for the past 10 years:

Uggs are Australian made boots, typically tan outside, white fuzzy inside, which trendy uber fadded girls drool over.

and that was also the day i decided i was Italian German Polish and Rican … fiction is great

which coincidently, gets you laid in buffalo just as good as buying said girl a pair of uggs, its just way cheaper

If she wears them with anything but pants, kick her in the babymaker. :tup:

gross.

but anyway, Buffalo Fleece and Outerwear on Elmwood by cleveland (right across from spot coffee, by my work) carries uggs, and their sign out front the past couple days has said “NEW UGGS ARE IN!”

Fixed!

Push her in front of a bus. That’s a great anniversary present and surely better than uggs.

1. Ugg Whore
    16 up, 15 down

Any girl who wears Ugg Boots and a mini skirt is an Ugg Whore. Ugg Whore’s usually have at least three STD’s, if for some reason you feel the urge to lay pipe (perhaps because it’s an easy lay) make sure you bring connie along for the job.

Uggs are warn in Australia by prostitutes…and only prostitutes.

p.s. I hate emo kids.

Brittany Spears is an Ugg Whore

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?type=brand&brandid=27&brandcatid=243&gen=w&pcid=1266

i’m assuming she wants the short ones.

My mom wears uggs.

What a whore.

No Classic Tall in Chestnut color.

The shorts are in stock at Tony Walker.

She proly wont even wear them until winter, she plans to use them as winter boots def not with a mini skirt haha. She had a pair of fake ones last year and destroyed them lol.

Man it’s good to hear a healthy hatred of uggs come from you, don.

slap her in the face and tell her to gets some real boots

or i’ll do it for you tomorrow some time