chrismats gifts?

i think i seen someone do this last year, but whats everyone getting there girlfriend / wife / blow up dolls for a gift? i need ideas or girls help me out!

My wife likes to read the boards (hi baby!) so I can’t say for sure.

She’s asking for uggs. :gotme:

I think I’ll get her games for my Wii. :tup:

oh fuck, if she can see this- DONT WEAR UGGSS!! Theyre hideous!! MY GF wants a pair and i cant really say-“wtf are you thinkin!?” Do your BF a favor and dont make him like them!! NO GUYS LIKE THEM!!! ARGH!

Im gettin her a remote starter and some other crap for her car, shit she cant return, my GF is a return-a-holic!

I’m getting my boyfriend Sabrina the Teenage Witch dvd collection, Goosebumps books and 2 lava lamps.

Jon- I also want Uggs, diamonds, massages etc.

:lol:

Sarah asked me for uggs, i told her no they are hideous. So she went out and bought them herself :mad:

She has been up my ass for a digital camera for a few months now, so i assume she will be getting that.

i was thinking a trip to beijing for the olympics and a stop in maui… now that i know what you really want ill just get you that.

:tspry:

Uggs are so 5 minutes ago.
People in WNY will be wearing them for at least another 8 years so you should be good.

my wife gets 40% off at tony walker and she wants uggs and she is buying them out of her pay check :gotme:

but i was thinking of a CHI (i think thats what its called) and a remote starter

buy some nice photo prints in bigger sizes, gifts that last a lifetime!

Bitches are still wearing Uggs everywhere, it the longest lasting horrible trend ever

http://cbs4.com/local/Holy.Pancake.Pancake.2.567333.html

Just bought this.

the gf is getting aids

and she will like it

A vibrator.

LOL, I got the “buy-me” list from her last night; easy shopping!!! Perfume, Grey’s DVDs, a Day-planner, and something else simple.

Then just stocking stuffers for her, and DONE!!!

oh the joy of being single this year… amazing

so im buying my car a 35r kit… win

lol you’re not single. It’s just that your girlfriend doesn’t bitch when you leave her in the garage overnight.

:lol: or when u beat on her hard, she actually likes it

I’m taking advantage of my own photos to use as gifts. I’ll save alot of money that way and it will still look like I gave a shit.

A lower center of gravity just makes her more attractive? :lol: