chrismats gifts?

yea same here, although i do give a shit, im so genuinely thoughtful! <3

truth

its one more reason i should beat my old lady this week

Mine wanted Ugg’s for our Anniv. I bought them for her, despite how much I hate the look, hate the idea of conformity, she is so happy and does things to make me happy :wink:

If she really wants them, get them for her and it works to your advantage too.

i have the diffcult girlfriend that dont tell me a thing she wants and says she wants nothing but you know if i go that route ill never her the end of it

my blow up doll would love a dick in the box this year

we’re goin on a cruise in jan. so no x-mas presents exchanged.

Single FTW…buying myself and my roommates laminate flooring for kitchen and hallway and a cabinet and vent/fan for the bathroom, god being a homeowner is lame.

a hot dog?

It depends how large the November bonus is=) I’m thinking a trip to the city and a shopping spree. Then wrap it all up and make her suffer and wait for it till Christmas, of course something with diamonds that will be a surprise.

my girl wants a NEW BEETLE

i will be spending money on myself. no gf (yay)

actually, most of the money is already spent, UGHHH!

man i work at toys r us and we are already playing xmas music all day. fucking end me.

Ok, heres the trick, im not sure you budget but this is what i plan on. Start with something worth a dollar, then go up in price. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, or a gift for every bill. just get something that kinda relates to what shes wants. you keep costs low, and the “thought” of getting her something she likes in the price range is easy.

my wife is getting a trip to florida because i need to get the hell out of the dealership for a week. I FUCKING HATE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!

i think i’m obligated to buy things for other peoples girlfriends.

:clap: :tup:

:blah:

Married to car…

yes sir. lets keep it that way. wink wink