What you doing for holiday gifts this year?

I know it’s early thinking about this for most poeple. But I’ve purchased a few christmas gifts for some poeple already. I’ve actully got a few gift albums for poeple were they can choose from 15-20 different gifts and have them shipped to there homes. It beats trying to figure something out plus you know they’ll be able to pick out something that they really want. Anybody have any ideas what they’re gonna get there family, friends, gf/bf…etc…

:gotme:

I started xmas shopping already as well.

I’m buying for 2 people/week…that way everything will be wrapped and ready to travel to New York for the holidays. I sat down and wrote a list of everyone I need to buy for - and what or what store i’m shopping in for them. That way, I know what i’m looking for. Quick n easy.

Mom likes anything… this year it’s some warm socks, slippers, and something else.
Dad…something from the sports store.and.running books…
brother…anything with beer or partying…getting him a growler from Magic Hat brewery
any girls in my family - bath and body every year… and candles
friends - cozy pj’s…
boyfriend- my whole years savings… but he always gets a sweet gift…

babe, he is trying to sell people stuff, its another one of his get rich ideas… go buy me some more gifts. kthxbye :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:2,topic:37521"”]

boyfriend- my whole years savings… but he always gets a sweet gift…

[/quote]

thats pretty awesome, haha if my wife spent a years savings on me, I’d probably be getting a new car, that’d be awesome…

but I already have enough of those…

I think I’ll get my wifey some nice jewerly or something

seems like every year my dad gets a fleece or clothes of some sort, haha

this year I finally can get him something different, wooohoo :tup:

Hickory Farms stuff is a good gift sometimes too…

But that gets old pretty quick

i’m broke this year, so i’ll probably just get some of my photos made up for people and call it a day.

i always do my shopping like 5 or less days before…

my dad doesnt like anything, and the clothes he wears are $$$. usually he doesnt use the stuff i get him

the mom i usually get some sworvoski crystal and a book or something

sister…i dunno

i dont buy for anyone else. dont like wasting my money of people just for pleasantries sake

ice bowl tickets

im single, so im buying myself shit this year!!

parents, they always want gift certificates etc.

my bro… well i cant tell it would ruin his surprise for bill/chuck next year :slight_smile:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:8,topic:37521"”]

im single, so im buying myself shit this year!!

parents, they always want gift certificates etc.

my bro… well i cant tell it would ruin his surprise for bill/chuck next year :slight_smile:

[/quote]

get your brother some weights or a gym membership… his arms are soo flabby…he needs to get some muscle on those things. <3 mwah

[quote=“psphinx81,post:8,topic:37521"”]

[/quote]

is his surprise going to be slicks for me to compliment my surprise for him? :lol:

ruh rohhhhh… brotherly love

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:10,topic:37521"”]

is his surprise going to be slicks for me to compliment my surprise for him? :lol:

ruh rohhhhh… brotherly love

[/quote]

hahah <3… i know what youre doing :slight_smile: … fuck all u guys need slicks, whoever gets traction first wins lol

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:9,topic:37521"”]

get your brother some weights or a gym membership… his arms are soo flabby…he needs to get some muscle on those things. <3 mwah

[/quote]

LOL… oroc gave him a new nickname yesterday. hes know known as “big papa pump”

was priceless the other night at mighty when newman told him to just rip his sleeves off already :lol:

digital picture frames ftw!

I just realized this right now… no woman this holiday. Cheap Christmas!

I’ll start doing family soon. Starting with the hard ones.

The biggest thing I need to find is a damn chanel totebag for the wife. she dont even care if its a knock off which it will be cuz the real one is 1000-1500. anyone know where i can look??? I better get some nice shit, I have always been the one buying gifts for everyone, she just picks the shit out.

[quote=“dreid,post:15,topic:37521"”]

The biggest thing I need to find is a damn chanel totebag for the wife. she dont even care if its a knock off which it will be cuz the real one is 1000-1500. anyone know where i can look??? I better get some nice shit, I have always been the one buying gifts for everyone, she just picks the shit out.

[/quote]

I’ll give you the Fendi Spy…never used… it’s HOT! but the boyfriend buys me real coach… sooo i don’t need it:)

[quote=“brendansi,post:14,topic:37521"”]

I just realized this right now… no woman this holiday. Cheap Christmas!

I’ll start doing family soon. Starting with the hard ones.

[/quote]

Don’t worry you can get me something nice instead!