what to buy wife for xmas?

i need a couple more ideas to get the wife for xmas. So far, i got her a diamond necklace ($300), P.J.'s ($60), and scrubs for work (nurse)($120). I still need to spend another $200 or less on her. what should i get her?

it doesnt have to have a price limit on it, how about a kid, how about something for the house?

trip to spa?

you dont have to buy her something else…try thinking of something nice you can do for her or something you can do together

good idea, what do you suggest?

AWE…Laura your such a romantic hehe…QUIK, you writing this down!!!

But I totally agree with Laura!

buy her a star? Or a snowglobe that plays a tune and has something special engraved on it. Or maybe even a pittspeed hoodie?

Does she enjoy any winter sports? a trip to snowshoe resort might not be bad for a day. If she does not like winter sports they offer sleigh rides and other nice things

quik don’t know how to write only read and type

Maybe there is something that she likes to do that you TWO don’t get to do often enough…or maybe just a really nice night out…dinner at her favorite restaurant. I am sure you can think of something!

dildo?:clit:

:smiley:

Me

The slanket!! I want one for christmas myself!!

That is the greatest invention EVER! I want one.

WOW that is the best!!! I was ready to order 2 but right now they are on backorder( till after the holiday ) through that link…are there other places you can get em???

imagine that girls being cold what are the odds

me2!!

Take her to her favorite place to dine,get there earlier in the day wit ha dozen roses and small charm or box of chocolates and ask to speak to the manager. Niecely ask him n explain to him what u want to do…now…right after dinner or after the appetizer have one of the waitresses bring out the roses n whatever else to her. Act all surprised! lol…I have done it b4.it is a very nice surprise and something u will remember as well as her,not to mention when u get home u will be hanging from the ceiling!

WOW, great ideas EVERYONE (except pewter). i really like the way sleeper is going, but we go out alot so i was kinda hoping for something i could just buy online and have it gift wrapped. that slanket thing is awesome though. We just celebrated our 2nd anniversay so all the romantic i have in me for the year is used up.

wahoo!! my idea was good

OK here u go then…take her to a portrait(sp) studio and get some pics of both of u together,and in the middle of the shoot whip out a diamond earring set or a nice charm fro mthe heart and have the pic guy takes the pics when she is surprised and u handing it to her,of course tell the guy ahead of time,that way u have two memorible things for keepsake and memories of 2006’s xmas:bigthumb: Then proceed home and commence hanging from the ceiling