2yr Anniversary next monday - gift ideas?

I didn’t forget it, i just didn’t realize it came up so fast.

Gift ideas? <$250

wedding aniversary, for the thick headed.

spa day?

a bowling ball :tup:

:tspry:

named homer?

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was REALLY
angry.

She told him, 'Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway
that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds … AND IT BETTER BE
THERE!!

The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up
she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in
the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out
to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house .

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Cotton and China are the traditional second year anniversary gifts. How about a blanket with a mustang logo? A Dale Earnheart coffee cup?

Do you mean next Monday as in the 9th?

lol, how bout taking her out to either Bravo or The Melting Pot @ the galleria? They have very good food, nice atmosphere and reasonable prices, and then go back home where you have chocolate covered strawberries and champagne? hahaha…the night will go well.

lol. Makeup gun?

That price range is tough, what does your woman like? Purses? Shoes? Sodomy? But for SRS, the spa day does sound good, womenz eat that shit up. :tup:

lol a mug that says “worlds best mom” and in it a broken condom?

honestly though, she’d probably like the whole spa thing. I’m not married though so…

Do not go to Bravo! That place totally fucking sucks big balls.

Get her something cotton

Granted I only met your wife once, but I think she would really like a shiny new craftsman tool box.

Srsrly though… Hmm… Yeah. Toolbox.

uhhh you picked it up yesterday fool

i thought they had pretty good food when i went lol, melting pot is sweet tho, its a different experience because its all fondu (sp?) food.

get creative. it shows you care. MAke/build her something.

not another project car…do we really need another bag-o-milk thread? haha

I thought the food was adequate at best. There were some hot chicks working though. I can’t remember the price, but I don’t think it was a great deal or anything for the food we ordered. Wine was OK.

:word: need a new wood deck or something?

lol nair and wrinkle cream? (then put said jewelry/gift certificate in the box)

name a star after her? lol edit: even better, get her one of those commemorative “state quarter maps”

it’s no wonder why my last ex and I didn’t work out

Digital picture frame, load it with pics of you two doing things together. Probably not pr0n. And take her to a nice dinner.

Naming a star after someone is so fucking gay.

Although if you lied about it, printed up a phony certification letter and just pointed her in the direction of the north star, that’d be hilarious.

I feel this is a much better gift for parents or grandparents. Wife sees you all the time… unless you gave her a frame full of pictures of her favorite celebrity or something… that’d be funny.