valentine's day?

what are plans do you have for your significant other?

i’m not really into the hallmark holiday but its an excuse to do something different, i’m just not sure what yet.

Giving her a teddy bear, and making her pay for dinner later.

eating steak for dinner hopefully. that’s it…

taking her to Fiamma Steak mmmmmm I love that place

on a side note, do you ladies think its tacky to get her a gift certificate to Victoria sercrets

first year in a LONG time i get a break from doing this crap, thank god! ill enjoy it and play xbox all day

i think it would be better if you went and picked some things out for her. if i got a gift certificate i’d just buy underwear…buy her something other than that.

I disagree. The last thing you want to do is buy her something that’s the wrong size. Too small and she will think you want her to be smaller, too big and she will think you think she’s fat. I personally would love a gift card to VS.

lol.

there is only one way to settle this,

I will take advice from the hotter female, post pics and I will decide

Get your girls size, go and pick something out…after all…it really is a gift for you. Get something you like. Giftcards are not very thoughtful.

fuck it im just gonna get jewelery, that never fails

^^^ True…I am doing the whole dinner thing. Flowers you know. On the gift card topic, i say get her something thoughtful and a giftcard, i personally don like doign gift cards unless its just like a little addition to a bigger or more expensive thoughtful gift

I was thinking flowers, dinner and perhaps a small gift.

But she has already seen your weiner!!!

ZING!!!

Two funny things in this thread.

• Gift cards. Girls are not guys, guys.
  • And how can anyone not know what size their GF wears? Hell, I can still list the sizes of all my EXs!

Last year was low key and mushy, yuck:

• We made awfully bad/awesome homemade cards for starters. That’s always fun.
  • Then we cooked a very nice dinner together and had a lot of wine.
  • And I got her:
    ~ A home made card
    ~ Lillies (her favorite)
    ~ A sessy outfit
    ~ One of those digital frames with all our pics on it and my dick randomly thrown into the mix for good measure
    ~ A scrapbook I started for her (she was really into that kinda thing…)

I got:

• An iPod shuffle
  • Home made “gift certificates” that she put a ton of time into (they were niiiiiiiice :naughty: )
  • Some boarding gear
  • A wicked lap dance lol
  • And some other ‘stuff’

:gotme:

i was thinking about applebees actually tho its not high class, but it is her favorite place to eat.
Then maybe catch a movie or something, sense she likes to go to movies.
Its up in the air really, sense i got her a promise ring for xmas, i suck at gifts.

:lol:

No need to throw away any money this year :tup:

And by the way, for all you elaborate assholes who are getting fed up…ROSES. So easy.

I bought some shitty lingerie from Target, glued on some rhinestones, used a sharpie to write VS on the back and put it in a gift bag. She’ll never know it didn’t cost thousands.

And when she wears it I’ll LOL myself into a boner.

Sadly i can see you doing this!