Yuck, not the obligitory Valentine's thread.

Soooooo what does everyone have planned for this year?

I’m still debating what to do. Money is an issue this year so I’m shooting for thoughtful. Cook dinner, and maybe talk for a bit after sex. Who knows. I’m not trying to win an award here. Her birthday is coming up soon which is going to cost me a shit ton of money. (Wine tour with all her friends)

Go.

I haven’t really thought about it yet.

FYI I heard she likes to hook up to the Bobby Valentino CD and Ray J-Raydiation :lol:
My friend that knew her is quite the talker about these things.

Great, people talk about my g/f. lol

I’ve converted her to heavy metallica while I shit on her chest.

Yea well the chick i actually was going to do something for already has a “valentine” so i plan on raging in fredonia and partying like a rock star looking for all the whores who got none on valentines day as well!

Nothing :slight_smile: I spent enough on her for christmas and her b day (12/15) so I bought her some potted tulips and a cosmo, she took me to see gran torino last weekend.

No plans for this weekend as I am going to pick up my dirtbike. lol, happy valentines day to me!

P.S. upon further investigation, these allegations are false. lol.

hahaha damn. he had a babymaking music playlist comprised of those 2 and he bragged about using it. :lol:

oh yeah, valentines day. shes on a road trip until like midnight. by the time she gets back, probably boozing.

Taking the bitch to shoguns.Got her adopt an animal at the zoo, which gives you a box of chocolates and 2 passes.Also got her a rabbit.Not the kind you pet.

You are awesome! Every girl deserves a bunny…and yes I know what one your talking about!!

I don’t know what I’m getting for Valentine’s Day but knowing the hubs it will be something very special I am sure!

The kind that pets you ;). I’m going to dinner with the wife and Gus and his wifey @ scotch and sirloin.

hahaha i hope he takes a look on here before Saturday because if its not(though you seem confident so i’m sure it is) something special, he’ll have absolutely no excuse

EDIT: Oh and idk what i’m gonna do, been sorta messin around with my kinda friend’s ex, don’t know how serious shit is yet so I don’t really know what to do yet, if I do nothing i’m sure she’ll be a tad bummed, but if I do too much it’ll be that creepy too soon kind of too much…

lol @ not the kind you pet.

I got her wipers and some snow tires.

I told her I wasn’t going to get her flowers, but shit, I feel bad, this is my first valentines with a girlfriend lol.

tell her you just got a new TV and have no money to spend on her

Im not going to buy anything for my wife …

luckily the wife is not into valentines day… Going to dinner and the sabres game on the 13th.

Single FTW!

bought some jewelry. Gonna make some reservations.

just doing the dinner thing…nothing special. both agreed we don’t want to deal with it

seems like it is a growing trend that nobody cares about valentine’s day anymore. I like it.

its just worthless.

the gf and i have xmas and birthdays like 3 weeks apart, so we spend enough between those too. so figured there is no point to spend more $. Dinner will do just fine