That time again...v. Valentine's gift ideas

Post up some good gift ideas/deals.

I was gonna do some jewelry, but she just lost an earring that I bought her last year for v-day. So that’s not gonna happen.

Not sure what now…Might just take her out for a fancy steak dinner or something.

What are you fella’s plans?

single crew, checking in…

ugh, your buddy Joe can’t be far behind to talk about his hatred of committed relationships

http://101tees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dick-in-a-box.gif

x2.

Buy her a cookbook. Have her make you dinner.

Last 2 Christmases in a row, I have bought her kitchen appliances LOL

Uggh. This is our 9th Valentines day. We’ve done everything from candle lit dinner at home because she had to study to Fois Gras at Mother’s then coming home and finding out what foi gras is and being disgusted. :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure about this year.

:wtf: That is some good shit. No need to be disgusted. And why were you coming home and playing on the internet? Didn’t you have things to do to your wife?

lol

ive been on a break with my chick until valentines day so looks like i actually have to do something this year. I’m thinking surf and turf at the Friar’s table. mmm…2 lb prime rib and 2lb lobster tail…

check.

Force feeding ducks to make their livers swell, then eating their swollen livers? No thank you. Hell it’s not even legal in parts of Europe and parts of the US. Talk about bad karma…

Plus the texture was gross. Kind of like whipped beef fat. :tdown:

I got a free pass for this year, shes “not big on valentines day”

I think i’ll have her take me to olive garden or something.

After our early January Barcelona trip and her engagement ring a couple weeks later, I’m not really thinking it will be anything special, haha. But who knows, I always do something nice, I’m sure I’ll scrape some monies together for at least some flowers and a nice dinner…

suckers

Talk about a backwards valentines day lol

I do so little throughout the year that wifie would love for me to do something.
I had given her $70 for a salvatores/garden place 1/2 off deal thing, but they sold out immediatly.
I have since spent most of it on beer and food, so maybe she will get a lotto ticket or two.

me too, first valentines day in a long time.

gotta do something manly. thread will come next week

also checking in