Valentines Day Thread

Yes its coming, its on Sunday, and 90% of us guys probably haven’t bought anything for our significant others, if you have one.

Well I’ve got to start thinking harder, cuz my GF just gave me my Valentines Day gift…

8 GALLON FUEL CELL FOR MY AUTO-X Olds Achieva!!! FTW

So remember, DO something nice for your girlfriend, wife, etc for Valentines day!!! :smiley:

ill be…aloooooooooone

I’m making her crab cakes for dinner, and I got her a spa package. I did just book us an 8night/9day trip to Cozumel as well so I’m pretty sure I spoil her rotten…

As far as my gift, I really don’t care if it’s nothing since it’s a female holiday anyways.

SWEET!

PS, nice gift from the your s/o either you led her in the right direction or she’s a keeper :tup:

She’s a keeper:D, I had no fucking clue why this huge box was sitting in our bedroom for a few days and I couldn’t open it, never saw it coming!

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82100

pretty sure there’s already a valentines thread, but i think it got shitted up with stupid shit.

but either way… fuck valentine’s day! :smiley:

edit: i lied. i was thinking of a different thread. that thread is perfectly fine and posted above me.

Good, so don’t fuck this one up, I think we can manage to do that.

me too

she is a keeper, one of the nicest car oriented females I’ve ever met.
They are both really good people.

hahaha surprise

So does this mean were hanging out on valentines day?
I kid i kid, its going to be a dark cloud for me

Please one good thread this week would be awesome.

I had some plans that were awesome. I think ill probabaly just stay in, maybe work on my drag car a little. maybe deep fry a bird

Hallmark holiday :tdown:

Single eh?

LOL i still haven’t thought about it. FML

Meh. It’s not hard if you don’t have to outdo yourself.

If you’re not in deep then reservations somewhere + flowers + card with 10 minutes of thought written on it = win.

If you’ve got the cash then have a new dress ready to go with dinner. Just make sure you have the size right. Too small and she’ll think that you don’t know she’s fat, too big and she’ll think that you think she’s fat. Nail the size with a new dress and a place to wear it and she’ll let you cum on her face er I mean umm yeah…

i took her on a surprise vaca to long beach last year. super fml

good luck beating that one.

Valentine’s day is lame. Well, getting shit is lame. I got flowers last year or the year before. I was more embarrassed than happy. Like what am I, 40? I dont expect people to buy me things unless its truly an important day, like my birthday. Hahaha.

finally a year where im fucking single! ill spend it with my love that sits in the garage. she never bitches/complains/whines and she loves it when you drive her hard :slight_smile:

pal-entines day FTW.

Is it steak and a BJ day yet?