anniversary ideas

Well my anniversary is coming up with my g/f of two years. Things have been going good with us. Well im usually pretty good about coming up with ideas of how to come up with something witty and surpising to give her but im stumped for some reason. Anyone have any ideas??? Id greatly appreciate it. And in case it comes up I got her a “promise ring” for christmas and she works at a jewelry store so she doesnt really need anymore of that considering she comes home with a new piece every other day. Thanks guys.

what about a picnic by the river (if weather cooperates) with roses in a vase for her?

just do the classic out to a fancy dinner then get drunk and do nasty things to eachother

Take her to Salvatore’s and stay overnight at the Rose garden. Get one of dem der rooms with the jacuzzi’s. The rest is up to you John!!

At the 2 year mark…time to dump her and move on…that would be an awesome surprise.

No…I am serious :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

Surprise huh, Surprise Sex :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah guys, dinner, flowers, and what happens after hours are given. Im trying to come up with something like naming a star after her or something of that nature. Not everyday stuff people get each other. Keep the ideas coming tho.

Ehhhhhhh, most cliche date idea ever if you ask me.

Try to think of something original that appeals to her personality directly.

I’ve tried threads like this before, they never work. You know your girlfriend the best, and none of us know her at all, so we are useless.

Im not looking for something that appeals to her directly. Just something out of the ordinary that is nice. Just looking to see if you guys have done anything similar to naming a star for them or something similar to that.

get your a mold of your dick created, and then create a rubber phallus from it which she can worship when you aren’t around.

don’t name a star after her, that’s lame. she’d prefer a phallus.

chophouse :slight_smile: or sushi.

put your pic in a frame, write something cute on the back, write a nice card and call it a night.

edit: dont name a star, name a rock. put her name on it, take pics of the rock all over the city at different hot spots. throw the rock in lake erie. that’s more personable.

if you are going to try and be awesome, make reservations at someplace leet in toronto. ( not swiss chalet )

get to tto early and take her shopping and buy her something she’d feel comfortable and beautiful in that night at dinner.

take the stuff back to your hotel and hook up briefly. then take her to some spa or w/e so she can feel all sexy styles. if you bring the dress etc to the spa, they will undoubtedly help her get all done up and cool.

pick her up a couple hours later and take her to the dinner.

then give her the rubber phallus

lololololol!!! gotta love the rubber phallus.

+11 for Rubber replica of ones unit.

Yes it is, but then again I know John and his woman. They watch John’s daughter 24-7 and I’m sure if they got a chance to have a night away it might be a welcome break. So yes it is a pretty generic answer, but I thought it might be relaxing for both of them. It’s not just her anniversary.

Treat yourself too John!!!

That is true bobby. Life is tough. Im pondering a few things right now.

well here was my idea that i had in mind for my now ex, i thought it was a really cool idea so i want it put to good use if needed.

buy a gps thing is she dont already have and leave it at her door in the morning with a note saying something like “get ready you are going for a drive” and have an address in the note that she will put into the gps and have her drive there and have some sort of present/gift waiting for her somewhere. that gift will have somewhere else for her to go and so on for how ever many u want to. then on the last one tell her to go home for the last one and buy a nice dress for her and lay it out on her bed or something and leave a note saying something like i will pick u up at … with you wearing this and we are going out.

it might sound gay but i thought it was a really good idea and i wanted to do it so bad but sadly i didnt get to

Very cool idea, things like that are always fun even if its not a special occasion. LIKE THE GOD DAMN NYSPEED SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

Anywho, have you two spent a weekend in Toronto before together? Me and my gf did it for our 1 year, it was very fun and we didn’t even do the whole drink thing. We were all toursity, ROM, Science Center, Zoo, Eaton Center, downtown driving checking out buildings, etc.

I dunno, girls (most girls) enjoy a nice museum or art gallery. Or even this time of year maybe plan a weekend down to Ocean City, MD. So nice there, good pricing, very clean beaches, and it would be fun.

Either way maybe post what you plan to spend, and if you can make a weekend out of it, and I’m sure we can be more creative for you.

if she likes animals see if you can “adopt” her favorite animal at the zoo, take her there in the afternoon and when she’s looking at her favorite animal give her the adoption papers for it.

This would surprise her…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30330