anniversary ideas

Grow a sack and give her a ring. :wink:

u can do that?? how much does that cost?

+1

:word: Promise ring? What the fuck is that shit? Youā€™re the type of guy who dips his toe into the shallow end to get a feel for how cold the pool is arenā€™t you? :gay3:

If you really want a good idea it has to be personal, not a suggestion from a bunch of people who donā€™t know her. Think long and hard about what she likes. If you can remember something she casually mentioned once that she would like to do, do that. Bonus points if she forget ever mentioning it to you.

Anyhow, hereā€™s a generic idea. If youā€™ve got the cash, grab a cheap flight to somewhere. Anywhere. Turning dinner and a night into a hotel into a little adventure that involves flying to a new city would be cool.

not sure but i know iā€™ve seen signs to adopt animals at the zoo

dude no chick wants a fucking animal at the zoo. this is the reason why:

THEY SMELL LIKE SHIT

the flight to somewhere different is a good idea. or the treewai.

i still think you need to immortalize your wang with a rubber phallus

thats not true, if the girl likes animals she would find that cute

you donā€™t get to take it home with you dumbass, it stays at the zoo

false. maybe your girl likes the smell of shit, but most do not:lol:

dude a chick will point to it and smile and be happy, but as soon as they go to touch it theyā€™ll realize it smells like shit and no longer be interested. :slight_smile:

1. u dont take the animal home
  2. its the thought that counts the most not the smell. if it is her favorite animal u get bonus points. i guarantee no girl is going to say ā€œwow this is the worst thing u ever got meā€
  3. do u really think they are going to let you touch it??? can we say lawsuit

:rofl:

lol iā€™m just busting balls and you two are getting all your panties in a bunch :bloated:

i still think telling a chick you adopted her some sweaty donkey or something isnā€™t really going to get you anywhere. itā€™s like naming a star after someoneā€¦ itā€™d only matter if she was an astrologist :stuck_out_tongue:

right i know ur just messin around more or less but its the thought really. im not saying its going to be the greatest gift ever but its a nice one

adopt her a hissing cockroach

i want a monkey