Anniversary gifts ??

So here it is… another thread about bitches.

I am about to celebrate the ‘one year’ with the lady friend of mine, and I just do not know what to get her. To be honest I have never had a relationship this long, but hey I’m not sick of her yet. So wtf do I get her fellas? What have you gotten in the past? How did it go? I have been tossing around a few ideas of my own but lets hear it.

flame away

Rocks of various kinds.

Its time to throw in a second girl for the bedroom. Tell her its for her pleasure.

I like this idea.

Surprise your girl by letting her walk in on you and the other chick in bed. She’ll be so pleased I’m sure she’ll get real fiesty! :hot:

Get one of those past present future necklaces.

get her anal beads and tell her to start warming up

fixed.

I’ll be married for 1 year Sept 1st and I think paper is for the first anniversary. Although you’re not married so it might be something different… Victoria’s Secret/Frederick’s of Hollywood? The gift that keeps on giving…

1yr doesn’t need anything super special. i’ve been with mine for 7.5 yrs so i can’t even remember the shit i got her. get her a bracelet or hit up things remembered for a picture frame with some engraved and a pic of you and her. that’ll make her wet. we all know wet bitches = damned good time

love the responses. keep em comin

your a faggot. but im sure your happy to know ill be in fredonia soon

get her a pair of slippers and a dildo.
so if she doesnt like the slippers she can go fuck herself

obviously a micah weber dot com print

bahaha yes I am. I picked up a bike so we are going to need to ride.

truth.jpg this season i plan on hitting you up for a few. i made my g/f look at your site and she fell in love. now we we are doing our “thang” she screams out “MICAH” instead of “Pat”.

what ya get?

buy her a coffin, its a good thing to show her youll still love her after you kill her on your bike.

tell her that for that one day she can suck your dick without saying please first.

then after that it’s back to begging for it bitch.

after she says MICAH… u should follow with “WEBER DOT COM THANKS”

oh if that was only the truth lol