Anniversary gifts ??

older gsxr 600

I love the site man, my gf is a graphic designer and she would love a lot of your stuff. Whats your turnaround on a print…I kinda waited till the last minute on this…lol

I cringe every time I read a post of yours.

Paul, I forget what I did for Sarah for our 1 year, do you remember? I remember the standard flowers, dinner and what not. As far as gift I forget. A nice bracelet may go over well.

OffTopic: When the hell did you start dating a girl for a year?

3 months after your sister moved out, and 9 months since she got pregnant.:suckoff:

:bigclap: I did not…see that one coming haha

Sounds about right to me…the flowers and dinner are a give-in…but beyond that…i’m still not too sure.

dating a broad for a year…haha so far so good:gotme:

shhaaaa BLAM

I got my gf a necklace with one diamond for one year…but with that crap you need to spend more money every year. I am only coming up to 4 and going broke, lol.

Really though, get her something that is more doing something than a physical object. Maybe get her something small to go with it. I dont know what her interests are, but take her someplace she has always wanted to go or to do something she has always wanted to do.

Maybe a hot air balloon ride?

Memories are always better than stones.

Sounds good dude, thats awesome.

tattoo her name on your body.

ohhh figgityfuckkk that.

well said, I completely agree.

inb4pearlnecklace

Follow this advice. very good post. :tup:

edit, or do this FTW. be a real man

Tattoo a heart on your dick so when it gets hard you show her how your love for her is growing.