Random Picture Thread

nice pics jay.

That’s just shutter priority and a little tweak of the brightness/contrast in photoshop.

Jay those are really nice, shutter priority makes for a really nice effect.

One one Sir.Williams bike last night:

Nice Ian. Here’s one from last night too…

The tunnel pics were extremely hard to keep sharp, but I will DEFINITELY be trying this more and perfecting the process. Maybe bring a harness so I don’t almost fly out of the back of Chris’ blazer at 35mph again.

Shit you would think my cell phone didn’t work or anything. Thanks for the phone call

shush, next time silly pants. I originally planned on it being just me and geoff. Then it grew quickly…

I’m upset with you

Pffft. You’ll still get hard when you see me.

I’m going to wrap 40 grit sandpaper around my dick and shove it in your ass…

What a fggt. :tup:

what about ISO 400 or ISO 800… ISO 200 at 1/15 shutter is pretty ridiculous to keep still and sharp… 400 at 1/30 or 800 @ 1/60 should crisp it up a little . Or use the flash… and crisp up the front

Flash was on, shutter was at 1/30 I think. It wasn’t necessarily the exposure time. I COULD make it crisp, but I wanted the background to blur, and when the exposure was long enough to do that, it became VERY hard to hold the camera steady in relation to the car.

Next time we’ll try it at like 60mph and I can cut the shutter down a bit more.

Flash was off. (speedlight must not show up in data.) shutter was 1/15

Wow thats fantastic, hey you did better than me, I really wasn’t able to get anything, I def need more practice LOL oh well, practice make perfect. I’d def like to see the rest LMK when you get em up.

Oh yeah, I unintentionally go this one, running back toward the cars LOL

Yeah, speedlight doesn’t come up on EXIF data. I wish it did and told me the focal length and power on that too.

does a fleshlight come up in EXIF data?

Chino’s car…

A picture I took over the winter, and fooled around with in Iphoto

nice pics i was there just a couple days ago but mine weren’t that good