Random SR, and parts. help fund my new project

CALL or TEXT me, if you want a quick reply 289-927-1186 Dan, located in Oshawa

I have started a new project and need to fund it by clearing out some old parts, to keep the old lady happy. Everything is best offer, but I wont appreciate extreme lowballs or showing up short on cash.

-Roof spoiler, S13 hatch - SOLD
-S14 SR Radiator and lower rad house - SOLD
-S13 SR cast manifold and T25, with factory lines, only saw factory boost -SOLD
-SR S13 oem down pipe - $25
-S13 open Diff - SOLD
-S13 test pipe - $30
-S13 clutch pedal - $50 (not sure on the going rate)
-Cutch master cylinder and factory hard line running across firewall, great shape - $50 (not sure on the going rate)
-180sx rear quarter windows, I bought them off a fellow member years ago, been in the box ever since - $250
-S13 non abs, open diff - SOLD
-S13 2x full sets of of fast back tail lights - $30 a set
-180sx center tail light section - SOLD
-45mm wheel spacers, custom made, ran them at Shanonville with no issues, 4x114.3 - SOLD

SR20det related stuff

-Sr20det, it ran great, had a gt2876r. i can sell the whole motor with Freddy intake mani, ISIS exhaust mani, 550cc injectors, cometic head gasket, 4 new ignition coils, thermal intake gasket, s15 7 layer exhaust mani gasket, new valve cover gasket or seperate it all. I’d prefer to sell it as a whole so I’m not left sitting on parts. - SOLD

-Freddy Intake manifold - SOLD
-Five O 550cc injectors - SOLD
-SR20 ECU emplathy tuned for gt2876r turbo at 17lbs of boost, save money on getting the ecu unlocked. -SOLD
-ISIS bottom mount manifold, includes s15 7 layer gasket - SOLD
-ISIS elbow - SOLD
-Circut Sports down pipe, with flex - SOLD
-SR S13 5spd, transmisson ran great, does not come with OEM shifter attached, but is included - $200
-SR clutch stage 4 and lightened fly wheel, lots of life left, never slipped - SOLD
-SR OEM intake manifold, no TB - $20

TEXT or CALL 289-927-1186, I don’t check pm’s very often, Everything is best offer as I am not up to date with the going rate on some of these parts, saying that i know some of these parts are cheap.

TEXT or CALL 2eight9nine2seven1one8six

Thanks Dan

Bump

Awesome guy to deal with so buy his parts, thanks for the parts Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP it to the top!!

BUMP!

Reply to your texts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk