rankin , my car is not a factory freak

why ya tellin everyone my car is a factory freak ? are ya that mad ya cant beat me ?:ahh:lol

if others feel this way tell me

I don’t belive it at all as my car is prolly a little under your power if not close to it and I stayed on you quite well

I pooped a hammer

i got another lt1 that would wanna race rankin… prolly put a hurtin on it too =)

Mines not a factory freak either!

what is rankin driving now?

a cammed out, head ported, geared 97 Trans Am

i ate a big red candle

u stole my candle bish

lol if this is true, john your car sucks.

:ohsnap

mcflurry will tell ya ,my car was yankin him hard then i started losin fuel pressure and my t.p.s started actin up so he never saw all of the car he will though…on the other hand rankin has

Let’s runem’

yadda yadda yadda… next we’ll hear “my cams aint cammin, and my exhaust is exhausted” for real man, enough exscuses. You got yanked, I was there, I saw it.

LMAO john dident get yanked

He yanked a car off me right from the start, I stayed with him up to about 100 when his fuel pump shit the bed and i started creeping, after that we both shut down at about 120

were you srsly there? there was a civic behind us the whole time :wierd

hahah no, I wasn’t.

a car shady it looked like 4 to me

thats about what i saw when i looked back when she started to break up, give or take

There was a car length in between us right from the rip… after that you stopped pullin on me, maybe my vision is off but it only looked like a car between me and you, who cares if that car happend to be a cadillac :rofl

WTF!! lol you know it is too… what were we just talking about last night??:rofl…

you said you wanna run… when we doing this??

prolly will my lt1 isnt anything special… how bout you bring your turbo 4dr and we can run?:wink: