Rb25det S13 240

FS 1990 240sx
11,500.00 OBO
Phone(905)658-8477 or Email shadilac240@hotmail.com

RB25DET with 5speed trans from r33 skyline, lightened flywheel, stage 3 competition clutch, Huge FMIC, 3" Intercooler piping, Koyo Rad, Q45 throttle body, Greddy style intake, custom wiring harness, ecu, Turbosmart manual boost controller, Sparco fighter racing bucket, Motegi Touge 17x9 rims, 3" exhaust pipe from turbo with high flow cat, Tanabe Sustec pro 7 fully adjustable coilovers, Nismo power brace, solid adjustable tie bars, Walbro 255lph, VLSD diff, 300zx aluminum 4 piston calipers in front with EBC power slot rotors, New rear calipers with ebc green stuff pads and brembo rotors plus more…body job done last year, over $20,000.00 invested, make an offer. The car has only been on the road for one season with all the upgrades.

Need to sell.

you should introduce yourself before this gets locked

What do you mean by introducing myself?

there is a front desk, just say hello and what not. but it sounds like you got a nice car. pics would also help you out here.

comon… just get to the pics! lol

How do you post pictures on here?

photobucket.com upload and link pics here…

i will vouch for Brad and his car…

he purchased most items through me and he showed up for a bit at the Niagara meet this year.

car is sorted quite well.

e-mail me some pics brad… i’ll host them up for you

pics to monaco74@gmail.com please, thanks

http://bings.ca/images/parts/stance%20tanabe.jpg

The red coilovers in this picture were picked up by Brad for this RB-S13… Tanabe 7EVEN. A very serious set of coilovers… $2200+

http://www.bings.ca/files/RB25%20clutch%20flywheel.jpg

car also has Competition clutch and lightened flywheel package…

bump

bump

I am in love with ur wheels, bump for that

Would you be interested in trading for an 04 “MINT” Manual Ford Focus with 34,000km.?

BTW I am being dead serious.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaahah…sorry had to let that out.

I dont want to trade for anything, last time i checked it said for sale.
thanks anyways.

Maybe Id think about the car plus $3000.00, then I’d trade.

Let me think about it.

bump

bump