RB26 in a '67 Mustang :tif:

You neglected to post the most telling photo of why this thing sucks donkey dick.

A fart can on an American muscle car.

http://gtrcanada.com/JohnnyZ/FnF3%20Mustang/RBMustang4.jpg

oh noes!!! :crap:

word. that thing breathing through smaller series flowmaster would sound like titties

I don’t see what the big stink is. If you can put an LS1 into an RX-7, why can’t you put an RB26 into a Mustang? :shrug:

It makes sense:

People put LS1’s into RX-7s because they make adequate/more power, and parts are more readily available.

Over in Japan, parts are more available for an RB motor than some old school mustang. Plus there are more tuners familiar with the engine and how to make power out of it than with the old mustang engine.

The RB can produce as much power as any original mustang motor replacment, so why not?

And in the context of the story, it would be cheaper in JApan to put an RB into a mustang than it would to get an original spec Mustang motor.

why…

The big stink is that its retarded. I hate seeing LS1’s in RX7’s too. Its just not right. Like I said before. I don’t even like Fords powered by Chevy or Hondas powered by Mitsubishi or any other stupid cross over you can think of.

Save some haterade for tomorrow Jay :wink:

Bastardization for all! :tup:

Minus the cannon

I like it

Agree 100%

C’mon guys, think outside the box/brand.

:word:
The Body of the car is Hot
The motor is fantastic
It’s something thats different
It works

Jeez, you people are boring :wink:

You are absolutely right. F430 powered by a Merkur Turbo engine = teh hottness!!!

/sarcasm

T fucking DOWN

:inb4newmangetsidea:

no no no, you’ve got it all backwords

Merkur powered by F430 motor :tup: :lol:

actually, i wouldn’t do that :eekdance:

:lol: :rofl:

Ok, I give up :slight_smile:

Would Porsche Boxster S powered by Subaru STi Turbo engine be too much of a stretch? :wink:

Yes but they are both boxer engines so not as bad.

Maybach powered by a Triton 5.4 V8??

^ the maybach would never break 70mph

now all u domestic bitches can see why i hate when people put ls1’s into rx7’s. lol

F-16 powered by 1907 Ford Model T engine!