RB26 in a '67 Mustang :tif:

I hate it too,at least use a 302!! :lol:

i think model r and model k are youtr choices :stuck_out_tongue:

but turn it around, 1907 model k, with the f-16’s engines and tail fins (for steering, duh)

i thought you were getting a :snky: 383 put into your car???

thats why its getting worked on so long??

except an ls1 in an rx7 actually makes sense because it gives a better weight distrubution, i highly doubt that does anything to the ford.

And i bet it doesnt even run. They probly just placed the motor in the car for the under the hood shots and have a different one that actually runs with a ford motor.

I’m reminded of a the testing some magazine did on the 2fast2furious cars. The Evo in particular was actually slower in modded form than a dead stock one. This franchise of movies is one for the Icy Hot Stunaz, or the Empire car club.

No its called a movie. Why would they waste the money to actually make the cars when they can just do a little creative camera work and editing? I never understood why people get so bent out of shape over that fact. I mean its not like they actually blew up entire cities in Independence Day or anything else in other movies.

the whole point of an old muscle car is to have that old muscle car feel. Take a ride in a bigblock carbed stang then take a ride with that motor it would feel, sound,smell, and just be totally different. Save the jap shit for jap cars and vice versa. I dont like inbreeding, esp when it ruins an otherwise good car.

Making a car fast for real = totally plausable
Blowing up an entire city for real = act of terrorism

Big difference.

YES!!!

I don’t know how many people here have experienced a well built big block. There really is nothing like it.

yeah thast pretty much ruins the car…in my opinion. if u put a 426 CobraJet in that car and modded it enough, it would be 100 tomes better in my book

wait a minute, would inbreeding imply a Ford with an engine from another ford?

Yes. Yes it would. :slight_smile:

no, both are a huge waste of money. Again it would be a complete waste of time and money so why do it?
Think of it this way. You are making the movie, you have the choice of actually building the fast car or faking it. Which would you do? Waste the money on the car that you will not do anything with when the movie is done or fake it and put an extra $10k in your pocket?

lol where the fvck is newman, i remember him telling me this idea like almost a year ago in my garage.

“It would be sweet because i would piss off the import crowd and the domestic crowd”

Id do it

Gold Z’s?

topsecret?

ha word, when i first met the kid he was talking about a nissan powered muscle car or something like that, and for the same reason you posted…

Anything innovative and new that produces positive results is fine by me. Anyone who can pull that off and make it work gets a :tup:

Going against the grain is what pushes the creative mind.

i dunno something doesnt add up and seem right for me…
i dont have much to call out BS on but i wish i did lol

its just not right it break a unwritten rule

I just cried