RB26 in a '67 Mustang :tif:

i like it :tup:

I’m serisouly thinking about it…just need that job first :0

the owner should die

hahah. that was MY EXACT PLAN (well, i had my eyes on a 68…), from before i even had the 240… weird. And yes, i would do it just to piss everyone off.

haha. i guess it does.

“ew. you ruined a mustang”
“OMGZ why would you put that sweet motor in that POS”

Gee, I can’t see you doing that at all… :roll:

The Volks look out of place on it too

watch them put a body kit on it to make it look like a nissan now, i think its cool when you do something different, im all about that myself, but only within certain restraints. that was just plain wrong to do.

corrected :smiley:

Oh man, this is great.

You’ve got someguys comparing a RB26 into '68 Mustang swap to acts of terrorism :lol:

You’ve got someguys comparing it to the rape of mother theresa :eek:

And then You’ve got Newman comparing it to the best thing since sliced bread. :smiley:

:word:

I was shocked & awed at first, as I love the o.g. (64-69) 'maros & 'stangs… but this is a hell of an idea.

Proof? It got 3 pages of responses out of You guys alone… :stuck_out_tongue:

http://uploader.ws/upload/200512/manifold_danger.jpg

:redx:

damn

ur right…but ya’z knew what I meant. Either way it’s still a huge :tdown: and ruins what a musclecar is supposed to be. All this “creativeness” just ruined a good car and who knows what the rice boys will be doing now. There is a line that shudnt be crossed sometimes. To think some ppl agree with what was done to that poor car really scares me. Bigblock 4L

How so? Muscle car to who? There’s Detroit “muscle”, and then there’s Japanese muscle.

They did put a muscle car engine into a muscle car :slight_smile:

it’s not like its a crime where someone got hurt. Some of you guys are acting like someone shot their mother LOL.

What if the guy really loved the old mustangs and…What if he does amazing work on Nissan motors? Seems like a match made in heaven :slight_smile: just seems to me that on a fourm where fast is fast, people shouldn’t make such a big deal over something that is gonna be fast either way you look at it. Why does everyone have to be the same?

Sliced bread FTW

Thats a sweet fucking idea and you know it. Your bro’s motor has something yours doesn’t… gobs and gobs of tq real real down low… something AWD would thrive on. Your clutch and tires would hate you… I would probably make love to you.

BTW - I think this is a fantastic thing to do. The I6 that was inbetween those fenderwells when it rolled off the lot was anemic and portly. This new I6 is lighter, makes 10x the power, gets better MPG, and will run just as long. If the owner had put a larger displacement motor in there, much modification would have been necessary… why bother? Why bother investing in an imported V8 from America… and then spend buco-bux to make it faster… (remember this is made over seas so the V8 ford market isn’t rediculous like ours)??? Get rid of the fart can, and all the ricer shit sitting in the garage waiting to get riveted on… and go tear shit up, bouncing off the rev limiter, and pullin mad heads on the highway

whatever man

:tup: to doing your own thing. i personally kinda dig on this stang.

I really hope I win the lottery or become rich.

I will have a supra with a built GN 3.8 in it.
I will also have a GT-500 with a 2JZ swap.

:lol:

Its only gay because its for 3F3F