RBakerian's success of a cruise pics!

Thanks man, I’ve definitely been getting better with my camera and all the clear(er) pictures I posted are when I used my tripod.
I’m more than willing to come out on nice nights and take pictures, I love it.

-Joey

Only if I get to drive you after the cruise. :wink:

Looks good. This should be a weekly thing.
I’m definitely in for next time.

fuck my paint rofl, so sometime after it gets painted we need to cruise and get pics

wish i coulda came… my accord wouldnt really keep up tho… and i couldnt get my S out last night

there was no keeping up to do…we did the speed limit, i mean, i went…seriously lol

Yeah, surprisingly everyone kept their foot out of it on the way up to the Super Wal-Mart. Then on the way back down to Colonie people went their separate ways and some continued to “race wars” :rofl

yeah i was suprised, it was suprisingly mature, other than the alero kid tail gating and slamming on the brakes i could not stand driving behind that kid

:rofl yeah on the way back to Colonie a couple of us were trying to get some runs in and he was like RIGHT there in the way.

yeah i could tell, he would try to not let me pass him too, im like dude wtf your in traffic your not going to go anywhere and i thought for sure he was gonna rear end someone

I didn’t want you or anyone else driving behind me!! :rofl I was trying to get everyone in front of me.

I was trying to take video of “race wars” on the way back, I wanted as many of you in front of me as possible to get the best video. Everytime I hit the “film” button, the camera took a shitty pic of a bunch of tail lights >:-(. Need to figure out this new camera a little bit more.

then why were you behind the mustangs? they were the first 2 in line :rofl

I WANTED VIDEO OF TEH MUSTANG RACE WARS :rofl
Then my camera was being retarted, so I tried to drop back. Sorry if I gave anyone any scares there :lol

Stang owners are all FTP and shit.

:rofl

Why would you try to take videos while driving?

:facepalm

^It seemed like it would have been a cool video to get. Then I tried to do it, and it was a fail, since I can’t multitask while driving.
Oh well.

you can barely drive while driving :vlad :haha

Not my fault I’ve been off the road for almost a month. :cry (Well technically, at least until I win my lawsuit, it is.)
Ass.

:rofl