RBakerian's success of a cruise pics!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/robinamused.jpg

:ninja :haha

hey man this came out real good! shame i didnt really get to meet or talk with you much. your car looked great btw! i will introduce myself next time.

lol man you are way more fun hang out with than i expected. awesome time. whens the next one?

Thanks man… I still need alot of practice. I think this is one of the shots without the tripod though since it’s a little blurry. I’ll have to try to edit it. Your car sounded badass. On our way back, all i heard were the 2 stangs and the woosh of Ryan’s Supra :lol

Haha, I think thats a compliment? :thumbup

LOL!! Badass!! :clap

who had the white BMW?? shits hot, and everyones car looked great. i miss those cruises

very nice turnout/pics. hopefully there’ll be another one in the next 2 weeks!

definitely a compliment bro, i just had to go about it all no-homo cuz of the ragtop ya know.

and i agree your car sounded insane during race wars.

Ha ha RBakerian and hes ricer antics

Damn pics look great, i really wish i didnt miss this. And yeah i agree ryans car always sounds badass lol. There should deff be another one soon since summer is getting to its end

Haha thanks, was a fun run! I’m always down for them. :tongue

Shut up ricer.

Kicking myself for not coming out. :facepalm

weak turnout :thumbup

you weren’t even there :thumbup

Shut up ricer

Wish I saw this to come and chill, meet some ppl

why do u think it was a weak turnout, duh!

That was my buddy Paul. I had him tag along with me seeing how I didn’t really know anyone that was there. We only stayed at the Wal-Mart for like 15 minutes before we headed down to Belinni’s for dinner/drinks.

what r u talking about? u dont have friends

Nice, that car looks great. you should post up some pics of it.