RC cars

Ok.

WTF happened to Adam’s post that was between my posts? The one about dildos? This was a reply meant for him.
No, actually I dont. Feel free to buy one (you know you want the Mustang) and strap of your 22 inch black dildos to it and have at it.

These are all 27 mhz so you can only run one at a time.

WTF happened to Adam’s post that was between my posts?

omg :rofl

WTF are you talking about?!? :crazy:lol

damn you

:crazy

pjb take a break from shift bro

:rofl cuz “its smaller”

i want specs man, give me full specs on the motors, servos, chassis and shit man comon

HAHAH i could see it now ! buy these things for 25 bucks, and then run them somewhere in the woods while shooting them with an AK 47 !!! that would be sick, but i doubt these lil things will be able to roll over leaves and shit so fuck it… but shooting themup while they drive with an AK would be awesome !

run these over in the winnebago

He deleted his post about strapping a dildo to the roof and ramming it up his ass.

I dont have specs on these. Theyre not the expensive kind.
The Porsche is alot smaller than the other two and was cheaper when new. It wont go offroad either.

Id rather sell them and make money

Unfortantly these RS cars are worth about $1… and your not the only one that collects HWs, I just found 2 treasure hunts at target! Not the cheap plastic wheels either, but the good real riders ones.

I figured these are worth a few bucks as toys.

As for the HW’s- those are $uper Trea$ure Hunt$. Which ones did you find?

I havent had much luck with the TH’s lately, mainly because I havent been to Walmart in Saratoga at 6 am since my shift changed a bit and I dont go up north everyday anymore.

Yeah your right, now that I look, ones a “Trea$ure Hunt$” and ones a “Treasure Hunts” I thought it was a variation, ones orange and ones like chrome/gold. Only the TH$ has rubber wheels the other has whitewalls I thought were rubber but arnt. And they are the '57 Plymouth Fury. I also have 2 of the Mustang, and another TH from this year or last, some where. I hate this BS with reg TH and Super TH, its hard enough to find THs then they go and make the gay cheapo versions, that are just like the regular cars…

Cool. I havent seen one of those yet. I did good with last year’s regulars except the '69 Camaro and only got two '09’s so far. I found 3 supers last year.

Yeah, the regular TH’s are nothing special anymore.

il give you $4.50 for all of them

No, actually you wont.

Your toys suck, be happy I offered you 4.50

But Im not happy with such a low ball offer. Im holding out for significantly more.

BTW I cleaned them since taking the pics.

I lol’d

and I farted