RC heli's, planes, cars, boats, (new and vintage)

Ok, my neighbor recently passed and left me everything in his garage. I found these in the rafters so I’m looking to unload to help get his wife some cash. The only item not available is the vintage RC10 car, that one I am keeping.

I have not tested everything, only a couple items and they seemed to work ok. Newer stuff is being sold 50% of new price, older stuff priced based on what I see on ebay. I can make a deal for multiple items.

(1) Elite Blade CX2 helicopter. $90.
(1) Elite Blade 400 3d helicopter. $250.

I have found a bunch of spare helicopter parts NIB of elite brand as well.

(3) Air Flier helicopters. One looks broken, other two look like they haven’t been used. from Sportsmans Guide, looks to be discontinued. $150 for all 3?

(1) Aerocraft 6-axis gyro drone with camera. $30.

(1) Venom AirJet plane. $30.

(1) Exceed RC 1/8 Razor nitro car. $140.

(1) Exceed RC 1/10 Rally Monster nitro car. $90.

(1) Vintage Kyosho 1/10 Shawdow 4wd electric car. $100.

(1) Nikok 1/6 F1 Racer electric car. $30.

(1) Vintage Fleet Line Marlin electric boat. $100.

(1) Vintage Cox PT-19 control line plane. $30.

(1) Vintage Cox EZ Bee plane. $75.

(1) Vintage CMI Free Spirit plane. $50.

(2) Radioshack Zipzaps. $20.

Other misc boat, car, etc. $5-10 each.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/reconrider25/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160319_131750953_zpsog9db1wf.jpg

the track here in Rochester actually has a vintage class where guys are racing those aluminum tub rc-10’s. there is a year cutoff for the model, but re-releases are classified under original production date I think…

i need a blade 400 like i need a hole in the head…fuck

Any pics of the boat stuff? Been wanting to pick something up, toss a brushless in it and rip around the pool.

i don’t plan to race the rc10, its too nice. was ran maybe once, zero scratches on bottom, body wasn’t even trimmed or painted. i’m going to disassemble, clean, reassemble. picking up another body that’s been painted to match the vintage box art and putting the car on the shelf to display.

buy the 400 and ill include the other blade and all the spare parts for a good price :tup:

don’t think these will work for what you want to do, but i can do a good price on a package deal :tup:

Yeah, I’ll pass.

they run them on a carpet track with jumps and crap. i think its mandated to run a chassis protector so no scratches… IF you ever wanted to run it.

Blade heli’s are sold

Vintage Marlin boat is sold

Vintage kyosho shadow is sold

Vintage PT-19 plane sold.

Still have the Exceed RC cars for sale?

exceed cars are sold, milwaukee model truck is sold.