wtb rc stuff

im looking to get back into rc cars again . if you have anything thing for sale let me know

I got the ultimate setup for the ULTIMATE price! Buy it…won’t go a penny lower than 350. Digital radio with exponentials was almost that much. The truck is VERY clean…just not in the pics.

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34883&highlight=t-maxx

thats a good deal but i have a t maxx already.

I have a shitload of vintage stuff. 2 gold chassis RC10s, 2 Losi original JRX2s along with radios, batteries, chargers, and tons of spares.

lol, i just pretty much GAVE all my stuff away last month, had 3 or 4 RC10Ls about a dozen custom motors, chargers, radios, bodies, a couple hand made carbon fiber chassis.

Oh well. I still have an electric motor lathe.

I got an old school Tyco Fast Traxx… Everyone wanted one when they were a kid. It’s like brand new, I just gotta find the controller.

how much for the rc10’s any pics?

i did the same thing when i started on my camaro.

i might dish out my mgt … i have tons of stuff to go with it and everything done to it, picco .26, foc, proline powerstrokes, 23mm hubs… wishmasstir@hotmail.com if your interested in it

traxxas nitro 4 tec, the .15 not the new big ass one… needs alittle work but comes with everything i have, 2 motors, 2 bodys aluminum wheels, some kinda after market adjustable exhaust , a charger, drill starter, and what ever else is in the box. $150

juggernaut 2 with 4 link esp suspension, clodbuster with clodzilla chassis, take your pick-$200

i got 4 for sale 3.3 jato ,ofna vialotor buggy (almost brand new) nitro sport 2.5 and super nitro rs4 lots of parts upgrads on all lmk

I’m not really sure what this stuff is worth, gotta check ebay. I’ll have to dig them out of the basement to take pics.

How much for all of it?

What model lathe? How much?

I figure I could get at least $500 on ebay for it after looking to see what other peoples auctions end at but I’d sell local for $400 to save on the hassle of shipping.

You better take it to ebay, I was thinking more like $150-200.