Re intro 600rr and more

Hey my name is eric thats my username on roclife, sfx , rochesterracing and a few others. I joined a while back when i had an srt4 then i forgot about the site/ was too lazy to look up my username. i had more posts but somehow my count went down lol. well now i got an 06 trailblazer as my dd an 08 CBR600RR for fun on the street and an 08 KFX 450R for off road fun.

My RR has a leo vince carbon slip-on, asv shorty gold levers, PCIII, Bmc race filter, -1 +2 driven sprockets, did x ring gold chain, powerstunt race railz, speedohealer 4, rg bar ends, driven grips,comp werkes FE kit, I also gutted the intake and removed the air injection system.

Hids

I made 4 runs last year with it during moms night and the 60ft timer was broken. its got more in it for sure i just need some more time there

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/talon2gdsm/004.jpg

mines on the left i bought it new as a leftover 2 weeks ago

My trailblazer at the sugarcreek in almond ny

At my friends camp in scio ny

Nice bike and four wheeler :tup:

welcome. best I could muster out of my 2003 600rr was 10.9@127 with a 1.86ish 60’. I was just -1F and yoshimura slip on.

:wave: Sweet rides, I like them ATVs .

:wave: Welcome to the boards

i need to get a quad again :frowning:

welcome

Welcome…

welcome :wave:

welcome… i still haven’t ridden that model 600rr yet. i imagine it could do a lot better. especially with a 127 trap. nice toys

btw wouldn’t it be air induction not injection lol

thanks everyone. the PAIR system injects ambient air into the exhaust port to meet EPA restrictions. Its an air pump
heres mine after i pulled it

I like hondas