REAL Carbon Fiber Door Panels for S13 !

Asking Price: $ 450 OBO
Condition: Basically New
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

These are real carbon fibre and will fit any S13 perfectly. They are in basically new shape and look amazing with very few scratchs. I just bought a car with them on here and I could really just use the money for other things right now (like getting a new windshield). Ill have pics up as soon as I can. i cant meet right now because the car isnt insured, so you will have to come to my house in whitby.

Thanks guys.

are they the int. panels or the actual door replacement?

ohhh sorry. Interior for sure!

Great all around shape. They look new.

I’m assuming these are from Matty’s 180sx?
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30837&highlight=180sx

yeah there from my old 180

there is really nice shape and look super sleek

i paid 500 for em, so this is a good price too

is this for like manual windows? and im guessing thers no speaker grill?(not that i want it to have holes for the speaker)

yeah where do you mount the speakers when you do this set up? and also can you tell me if this is for electric window cars? thanks

Yup there from the 180sx. They look great, but I can always do them again in the future if I want to.

There are no holes right now for the window switch’s or for the speakers. The sound comes through just fine though with the speakers behind the panel. This is good for whatever set up you guys want to do with your windows weather it be power or manual or whatever.

There is actually one small hole in one of the panels where a switch was going to be mounted. Its not anything major, and you could even use it to mount your own switch. Its probobly 1 inch by 1 inch.

Oh and there are hole where the door handel and lock is mounted. The lock and handle work perfectly. There already mounted.

the doors are cut only for the handles and nothing more

and the u.s. driver side has a 1 x 1 inch cutout tht was for manual windows

sounds comes through fine with the speaker behind the panel